I know how you guys feel

Ice bowl 67

My Packers would get destroyed by your Bills but we did last year when we were Good. I'm not sure what is wrong.

As a casual observer, AR throws that used to arrive before the defense could make a play are now getting there a bit later and plays are being made.

He is still showing a good NFL arm but when he is at his best he's electric and everyone suddenly becomes an open receiver.

As a casual observer, AR throws that used to arrive before the defense could make a play are now getting there a bit later and plays are being made.

He is still showing a good NFL arm but when he is at his best he's electric and everyone suddenly becomes an open receiver.

I agree, and this is usually the byproduct of an undisclosed injury that the QB / team keeps quiet about. When Rodgers is fully healthy he is unstoppable, and the very best in the league. Perhaps he was injured in that Denver game.

Losing to Detroit, and Chicago should have never happened. Jebus, 61 passes against Detroit, and only 18 rushes. How un packer like!

That Packer run game is 17th in attempts, and 10th in yards which says to me to start running the ball a whole lot more to help set up the passing game, and take pressure away from Rodgers.

My observations are there are no speed weapons, no skills at breaking away from corners and no big play from TE.

It is alot, but can be fixed.

Nelson was a big attribute to the offense and is gladly missed. O-line has also been a factor, injuries have worn the line down.

Jones and Cobb are good at posseion, not top guys.

TE Rodgers is average, not a reliable #1.

Another factor, Lacy... major disappointment this season. Starks is a great change of pace, not a one guy.

In 2016, with Nelson back I expect the Pack to go after the next big weapon and TE help.

Overall, things will get better. Team will get better. Your dominance will come back. Go Pack Go!

My Packers would get destroyed by your Bills but we did last year when we were Good. I'm not sure what is wrong.

I take your problems over ours but it is odd that you are struggling all of a sudden. I haven't seen all your losses but it seems that Rodgers is not connecting with the receivers, have you lost some players?

You had Bart Starr and Brett Favre on the field together at halftime. You have no idea how we feel.

This.....

I know you didn't mean it this way, but when I read the title and saw you wrote it, the first thing that came to mind was, "How many times have the Packers made the playoffs since our drought began? 10?" It's actually 11.

And this too

You had Bart Starr and Brett Favre on the field together at halftime. You have no idea how we feel.

And AR during the game. And sans a few hiccups, perennial contenders since the day Farvreer laced em up. You could use some perspective, ice bowl. R E L A X ;)

Jordy is a killer, Mathews not a inside LB, your best pass rusher is 36, offensive line has never been great- Rogers covered for that now no Jordy to clear out underneath stuff for Cobb and TE. Also they don't play complimentary football to help the defense they throw too much but always have. Lacy can't average 6.0 per carry in a game and throw it 45 times lastly everyone double teams Cobb and why wouldnt you.

The NFL wildcard is a mess though your probably a win from atleast locking a wildcard if the division gets away

Edited by CardinalScotts

The Pack is still 7-4 and the ship can definitely be righted. That being said, Ice, I can see where cheeseheads are getting frustrated. The last two losses have shown a lot of holes on that squad and McCarthy hasn't exactly coached them into winning. The run game has been an abomination.

Cheer up! All will be right in Packers Land after my "Romo less girls" come to play there on December 13.

Pretty sure that Ice Bowl is female, but yes, she's a good friend to the board

Really? You mean there's another girl?

Yes...but that doesn't change my observation a whit.

True test is if ice is an "idiot" like the rest of us.