Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Annouced

26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Previews I keep running into are all saying how the Chiefs defense is gonna basically shut out our offense. Is this true? Are they as awesome as everyone claims?

They have a good pass rush and some ok corners.

Their run D is overrated as always. Same team that Buffalo has gashed horrendously on the ground the last 2 seasons.

I really don't see a mismatch on either side, though I think our running game is better

I'd love to see us with 200+ yds rushing this week. Seems we only win when we run well.

bills have ran it down their throats last two years so with better RBs this time it is certainly possible again. Actually give Marrone and Hackett credit for their overall offensive game plan vs KC last 2 years. Players just couldn't execute when they needed to. Edited by YoloinOhio

bills have ran it down their throats last two years so with better RBs this time it is certainly possible again. Actually give Marrone and Hackett credit for their overall offensive game plan vs KC last 2 years. Players just couldn't execute when they needed to.

Chefs are +12 turnovers the last 4 games. I don't think that can be sustained. Bills take care of ball and they win.

@nflnetwork

Our @HeathEvans44 has a special message for the Buffalo Bills: "GET HIM THE BALL!" #BUFvsKC

CU8K3RjUkAAQFdP.jpg

Heath is always all about our Bills no matter how much we let him down. Hopefully we can make a playoff run, and make him look good!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/0ap3000000487567/Heath-Evans-predicts-12-4-record-for-Bills

So who is the Chefs' RB now? Knile Davis?

Spencer Ware.

@RapSheet

Spencer Ware took the starter reps for #KCChiefs in practice, but Charcandrick West's hamstring is rapidly improving. May now be game-time.

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Pregame primer: #Bills vs. #Chiefs (plus five things I'm looking for) http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/29/pregame-primer-bills-vs-chiefs-plus-five-things-im-looking-for/

Re the above Chiefs post, Who exactly have the Chiefs beaten this year that are so much better than our wins? The Broncos with manning who had half his body broken while playing? Or the Landry jones-led steelers?

The Chiefs, as always, are beating up on injury-decimated teams to eek into the playoffs and then get killed.

Nice post JR - you reminded me to look up their schedule and you are right. They have not beaten a decent team given Manning handed that game to them. As far as the weather, it is miserable there. It looks to be about 36 degrees, freezing rain at 80-90% throughout the game. To me that is always an advantage to the offense as the RB, and WR know where they are going. If McCoy doesn't lose his footing, he should have a good day, but also Karlos with his downhill running should put up some yards.

This is going to be a fun game to watch. Just don't let McKelvin anywhere near the field during ST. As a matter of fact make him run to the tunnel for every punt and kick return.

@SalSports

Pulling in to a very rainy Arrowhead Stadium. Weather will be a story here in Kansas City today. #Bills #Chiefs

CU-9EPUUAAAcACt.jpg

@JaySkurski

BN Blitz: Projecting the #Bills' inactives vs. Chiefs http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/29/projecting-the-bills-inactives-vs-chiefs/

@billsequipment

Locker room and Equipment room setup here in KC. Go #Bills

CU-9XbdUEAAs9o4.jpg

@RapSheet

On #KCChiefs RBs: Spencer Ware will start, RB Knile Davis will be active. It's a long-shot for Charcandrick West to play, but he's pushing.

@injuryexpert

C West is going to get looked at on the field, but indications are that he won't play today. #Chiefs

@billsupdates

#Bills vs. #Chiefs 2015: Preview, odds, prediction for Week 12 http://ow.ly/Ve4Gn

Hooray for ****ty weather! My dad and I were talking about this and concluded that five straight days of this crap will likely quiet the crowd a quite a bit. The weather has been absolutely miserable - wind, rain, 34 degrees nonstop for five days. If the skies turned blue and clear, the KC fans would become extremely energized. I think we are going to crank up the heat in the house and throw on some shorts and Hawaiian shirts for the game today!

GO BILLS!!!

@mikerodak

Welcome to Arrowhead Stadium, where the weather is currently miserable. 34 degrees, rain and sleet mix. Football.

CU_Sdm6UEAAlHph.jpg

Don’t sleep on Chiefs special teams
The Kansas City defense is what grabs a lot of the headlines for the Chiefs. They rank in the top 10 in 10 different defensive categories. But their special teams have fared pretty well too. They don’t rank nearly as high in certain special teams categories as their defense, but if there is one strength of Kansas City’s unit it’s speed.

Boobie Loves the Haters
Bills RB Boobie Dixon is never one to pass up a challenge. Today in Kansas City he and his teammates will not only be dealing with the Chiefs, but the renowned crowd noise at Arrowhead Stadium. Dixon, who has been to Kansas City a few times in his career relishes being the villain.

@hsimon62

KC hasn't turned ball over in last 4 games, longest streak in franchise history. A Smith 253 passes without INT, franchise record too

KC TE Travis Kelce leads all NFL TE's in yards after catch since the beginning of last season with 890. He has 12 more yards than Gronkowski

whats happened to Charles Clay? 1st 6 games: 45 targets, 31 catches, 324 yds, 2 TD. Last 4 games: 15 tgts, 10 rec, 98 yds, 0 TD.

thought he'd be a really big weapon over middle of field but Bills seem to be making very few of those throws

@mikerodak

Welcome to Arrowhead Stadium, where the weather is currently miserable. 34 degrees, rain and sleet mix. Football.

CU_Sdm6UEAAlHph.jpg

Dont sleep on Chiefs special teams

Boobie Loves the Haters

@hsimon62

KC hasn't turned ball over in last 4 games, longest streak in franchise history. A Smith 253 passes without INT, franchise record too

KC TE Travis Kelce leads all NFL TE's in yards after catch since the beginning of last season with 890. He has 12 more yards than Gronkowski

whats happened to Charles Clay? 1st 6 games: 45 targets, 31 catches, 324 yds, 2 TD. Last 4 games: 15 tgts, 10 rec, 98 yds, 0 TD.

thought he'd be a really big weapon over middle of field but Bills seem to be making very few of those throws

Re Clay, it's Tyrod; he just isn't seeing the middle of the field. He's missed more than a few open targets in that area, especially on hot reads

@BuffaloBillsPR

Today's @buffalobills inactives vs. the @Chiefs:

CU_fFqsWUAADngH.jpg

@AdamSchefter

Chiefs RB Charcandrick West officially inactive.

@adamteicher

Chiefs inactives: QB Murray, WR Thomas, DL King, RB West, LB Ford, G Grubbs, DL Bail

Remind me, was West the 2nd string behind Charles?

Rex Ryan Show: The Game Plan (6:23)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan previews the week 12 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs, in this week's edition of 'The Game Plan.'

Rex Ryan Show: Film Room (4:10)
Head Coach Rex Ryan breaks down plays from week 11 against the Patriots including a run stop by Marcell Dareus, Manny Lawson's sack of Tom Brady, and LeSean McCoy's touchdown run.

Rex Ryan Show: Final Moe-Ments (1:51)
Head Coach Rex Ryan talks about being on the road for a third straight game and how the playoff picture is shaping up.

Rex Ryan Show: World Wide Rex (3:40)
Get to know Bills head coach Rex Ryan a little bit better as he answers questions about No Shave November, what football books he recommends, what pets he has at home and more.

I'm a little worried about suiting up only 2 QBs today given how TT finished last weeks game. I don't trust TT to finish this game. A guy who couldn't throw on Wed doesn't sound like a sound bet go start to finish.