KELO – Sioux Falls, SD
KGWN – Cheyenne, WY
KGWC – Casper, WY

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Schopptalk

Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor "should be able to play". Mario Williams -- "too early to tell". Expects John Miller (high ankle) to be out. #Bills

@Schopptalk

Rex also said Marcus Easley has a concussion and would be unlikely to play Sunday. #Bills

@WGR550

Stay tuned to WGR as we will Schopp and Bulldog's weekly Rex interview right off the top of the show at 3, as well as the usual 5pm slot.

@Schopptalk

Rex Ryan: Tyrod Taylor "should be able to play". Mario Williams -- "too early to tell". Expects John Miller (high ankle) to be out. #Bills

Any real details on Tyrod's injury. Rex said this before and he then inserted EJ.

Figure it out soon Rex, we have a short week and the QB needs to be prepared.

I really like our match ups against their offense. A stout run defense vs. a backup, injured RB. Our solid corner play vs. a depleted and invisible receiving core. And after last night, they've shown they can cover a big play making TE.

To me, this game comes down to how well our offense takes advantage of their opportunities. They are bound to have chances, similar to last night. Missing open receivers, dropping touchdown passes and deathly penalties. They need to take advantage of those opportunities

Bills add DT Worthy to practice squad

On Tuesday the Bills made a move on their practice squad.

Buffalo signed DL Jerel Worthy, who joins the Bills practice squad after spending training camp with the Detroit Lions. The 6-2, 308-pound Michigan State product has played in 16 career NFL games, starting four, for the Green Bay Packers while racking up 15 tackles, 2.5 sacks and one forced fumble. Worthy originally entered the NFL in 2012 as a second round pick (51st overall) of the Packers.

@ChrisTrapasso

Worthy is only on the PS at this point. So obviously not plug/play DL. Just more insurance up front on defensive side for #Bills.

No confidence whatsoever that we win this game.

Big game for both teams and we are on the road coming off a somewhat disappointing loss. How many times over the past 15 years have we seen this team come up small in these type of games?

What does that past 15 years have to do with Sunday? The only thing I can come up with is BBFS.

I'd love to see a repeat performance for Mr. Big Stuff.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#MrBigStuff: #Bills DT Marcell Dareus racked up a career-high three sacks in last season's meeting with the Chiefs.

CUqtE96UAAANtf9.jpg

It doesn't.

But after that game do you honestly expect the Bills to come out and firing on all cylinders and win the game?

I don't see it. And honestly, if they did I'd be shocked.

Yeah, they shouldn't even board the plane. Just forfeit and get ready for Houston next week. Nevermind, just pack it in for the season. :rolleyes:

@SalSports

Rex Ryan: "Obviously a huge, huge game. We are both shooting for the same thing. They're hot."

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan: "Obviously, this is a huge, huge game ... (Chiefs) are hot, they play complementary football ... 2 excellent pass-rushers."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - expecting to see Chiefs rookie CB Marcus Peters on Watkins. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex: "Andy Reid, looking good, slimming up. He's not big Andy Reid anymore." #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think Tyrod Taylor is going to play. He feels better today than he did, which is good.

@buffalobills

"I think Tyrod is going to play. He feels better than he did. The doctors feel he's going to be just fine."

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Taylor: "He's one of the most accurate deep throwers in the league." The other night "He was not." @wgrz

@JonTWCNews

Rex says he assumed defense would be further along at this point. Still not where they need to be, but working hard to get there. #Bills

Rex says he made mistake trying to tie in parts of defense from last year that worked well. #Bills

Rex says there's different challenges with each opponent. Defensive game plan changes each week. #Bills

@SalSports

Rex: "Chiefs will screen (pass) you a zillion times. The QB is different. He runs. There are different challenges."

@JoeBuscaglia

Rex Ryan says the officials did not explain to him why they did not put time back on the clock after the Robert Woods review, but he asked

@salmaiorana

Rex on Sammy targets: Not saying there were concerns on my part, it's more that we have to find ways to get him the football

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- I made mistake of trying to tie in def. principles of what worked for this D last yr, early in yr. Monday is what our D will be. #Bills

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan on Sammy Watkins: "We gotta find ways to get him the football... that's a challenge to our staff and quarterback." @wgrz

#Bills Rex Ryan: We have to get Sammy Watkins involved regardless of what the opponent does defensively. @wgrz

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: It's like if you don't use LeSean McCoy, that's a mistake. We need to use Sammy like we do LeSean.

@SalSports

Rex says "I have no idea" when asked if the interference penalty called on him was he was for being in the white area.

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan on #Bills DE Mario Williams (foot). "We'll see. He's running around on a scooter right now, if that gives you any indication."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I wanted Quinton Coples. I think he's a talent. I know him extremely well.