26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

When Bills play Chiefs, 2 best rookie CBs in NFL will be on field - Ronald Darby & Marcus Peters. Both will be seriously considered for DROY

I asked Darby if that will make the matchup more special and he'll have something to prove w/Peters on the other side.....(cont)..

Darby: "No, not at all. I’m happy for him, he’s out there living his dream like I am so I’m going to go out there and compete."

Darby is #1 in NFL in passes defensed with 18 (Peters has 14); Peters is 2nd in NFL with 4 INTs (Darby has 2).....

Also, Darby has 50 tackles, 3 for losses; Peters has 42 tackles, 1 for loss. Should be fun seeing these guys both on same field Sunday.

@RyanTalbotBills

Darby has allowed 0 TDs in his coverage; Peters has allowed 7 TDs in his coverage (per @PFF)

Tyrod Taylor limited Wednesday, to throw Thursday

tyrod-rex.jpg

Tyrod Taylor was limited in practice Wednesday, but expects to be a more involved participant Thursday.

Watch: Tyrod Update, Rex Wants Sammy More Involved (2:40)
A quick update on the status of Quarterback Tyrod Taylor, Rex talks about wanting to get Watkins more involved in the offense, injuries moving in to Week 12 and more.

Kansas City would need to win their games. We aren't out if we lose, but we would need help instead of controlling our destiny at that point and we wouldn't "need" to win out. It would be nice though.

KC would be 2 games ahead (1 victory plus we'd have to overcome the tiebreaker we'd be down so in effect 2 games) with 5 to play. They have Cleveland, Bmore without Flacco, SD at home and 2 Raiders games. I don't think they lose many of those! This game is HUGE if the Bills are to legitimately contend. Perhaps they could root for the Steelers to fade but KC would have a very clear and direct route to the playoffs with a win on Sunday.

Edited by norton20

KC would be 2 games ahead (1 victory plus we'd have to overcome the tiebreaker we'd be down so in effect 2 games) with 5 to play. They have Cleveland, Bmore without Flacco, SD at home and 2 Raiders games. I don't think they lose many of those! This game is HUGE if the Bills are to legitimately contend. Perhaps they could root for the Steelers to fade but KC would have a very clear and direct route to the playoffs with a win on Sunday.

:Like I said, we would not be out, outside of a 5 win streak to end it. KC and the Steelers would have to win their games. We would be dependent on them, but we would not have to win out. Obviously we would be better off winning out, but there are situations that can occur if we don't, and we will still make the playoffs. I know people want the quick ultimatum of win or we are done, but it just isn't the case at this point of the season. It certainly makes it much more difficult, but it feels like this was the same talk after we lost to KC and Miami late last year and people said we were done too.

Time will tell. It was different 2 weeks ago, and it will be different 2 weeks from today.

Edited by What a Tuel

@viccarucci

With injuries and struggling passing game, are #Bills ready for "playoff game" vs. red-hot #Chiefs? Full story: http://bit.ly/1jkujPj

Rex Ryan: Problem w #Bills' pass rush was sticking too much to last year's plan. Full story: http://bit.ly/1T5sFxp

Tyrod Taylor: "We Have The Right Guys" (5:37)
QB Tyrod Taylor talks about the status of his injury, recaps the Patriots game and looks ahead to Kansas City in Week 12.

@RyanTalbotBills

Marcus Peters of the #Chiefs has had a fine rookie season, but Ronald Darby has been better: http://www.scout.com/nfl/bills/story/1616534-darby-peters-can-make-case-for-droy-sunday

#Bills

proxy.jpg?t=HBhAaHR0cDovL2ltZy5zY291dC5j

Top Takeaways from Wednesday: Does Tyrod Taylor = Russell Wilson?
By Nicole Feyh - kcchiefs.com

The coordinators spoke to the media on Wednesday.

The way I see it if the Chiefs win this game there's not much chance of the Bills passing them for the WC spot but if the Bills win it's still not a sure thing given the schedules of the two teams. I can see the Bills winning then losing two of their last 5 while the Chiefs win out.

Its ever changing though. The Chiefs could cool right back down just like the Raiders did. The Broncos could also fall out of contention too as they are not looking so hot anymore. Teams this year seem to be getting hot and cold more often this season.

The Bills lost to the Patriots by one score on Monday yet they are looked at as if they were destroyed. Sure the Patriots didn't look great at times, but the same can be said for the Bills who looked worse and still came close to pulling off an upset

As long as TT is OK, and the injured defensive players are back I think the Bills could easily upset the Chiefs who may have looked hot because of who they were playing

Edited by apuszczalowski