Week 12: Chiefs' Game Preparation - Inactives Annouced

26CornerBlitz

132 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills Beat KC on Sunday?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me why the Chiefs are favored when their only good player is out?

They seem to have plug-and-play stars in their backfield. But I agree, they are just getting some hype because they won four consecutive games and generally look pretty good. I think if we had any consistency it would be a different story.

Can someone tell me why the Chiefs are favored when their only good player is out?

1) Their defense is very talented and productive.

2) They're on a four game winning streak.

3) The Bills are on a short week coming from a road MNF game.

4) Arrowhead is a traditionally tough venue for road teams.

5) Alex Smith has been playing almost mistake free football.

1) Their defense is very talented and productive.

2) They're on a four game winning streak.

3) The Bills are on a short week coming from a road MNF game.

4) Arrowhead is a traditionally tough venue for road teams.

5) Alex Smith has been playing almost mistake free football.

The record for teams playing their 3rd straight road game is not good in the 3rd game. Coming off a short week with travel I presume makes it even worse. (I can't find definitive numbers on either of these propositions so if anybody else can find them, either positive or against it, by all means post it).

Edited by norton20

@SalSports

Top rookie CBs Ron Darby of Bills & Marcus Peters of Chiefs will be on display Sunday in Kansas City. Story, quotes: http://www.wgr550.com/Top-rookie-CBs-Darby-Peters-on-display-Sunday-in-K/22219119

Chiefs say Spencer Ware will play key role this Sunday

Spencer Ware, who has impressed the Chiefs with his power, will have a role vs. the Bills whether or not injured starter Charcandrick West can play.

Using Jeremy Maclin as returner shows that Chiefs take the job seriously

If De'Anthony Thomas isn't cleared to play Sunday, the Chiefs could stick with No. 1 receiver Jeremy Maclin as their punt returner this week.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Chiefs vs. Bills: Rex Ryan and Bob Sutton Have a History Together

Nicole Feyh - kcchiefs.com

Kansas City Chiefs defensive coordinator Bob Sutton knows a little something about Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan.

That’s because seven seasons and a team ago, Ryan and Sutton coached together with the New York Jets.

The record for teams playing their 3rd straight road game is not good in the 3rd game. Coming off a short week with travel I presume makes it even worse. (I can't find definitive numbers on either of these propositions so if anybody else can find them, either positive or against it, by all means post it).

it does all make sense. Interestingly though the Chiefs have a losing record at home this year and the Bills have played better on the road.

Holy cow, is this something they should be doing mid-season?

The run run pass has to stop. 2nd and short slow developing runs have to stop. Short yardage gains are attitude. Thought we had that at LG.

They have to stop running McCoy sideways waiting for a seam to open. People are wise to it.

Well so far the favorites haven't done well this week so it might be good they are the underdogs. The panthers used it as motivation being the underdogs as an undefeated team facing a 3 win team, to destroy the cowgirls, Bears upset the Pack, I even saw some places that had eagles favored over the lions