MNF Bills pats*** second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Love that Tirico just said what a screwed up night for officiating. This is why all those preface posts about officiating came up....because officiating is a mess right now in the NFL and it's ruining the game.

It was terrible tonight. Not even in a "they screwed the Bills" way. They were bad both ways. Just terrible officiating.

Frankly it all came down to the missed FG near the end of the half. Then NE gets great field position and scores the TD by the skin of their teeth with 13 seconds left. That's a 10 point swing in their favor. I think it would have been enough to get us a win. BUT NOOOO we have to choke on the kick...:(

For all the EJ supporters out there, this 4th quarter should show you the faith the coaches have in EJ that they prefer Taylor with a bad shoulder./quote]

I think tyrod is the guy that's doesn't pull himself out so the coaches need to recognize the value of throwing a deep in hopes a catch or PI that's how Brady gets it done ..few long balls a couple bubble screens next thing ya know they score..

And how is that out of bounds when no one touches him before hand?[

Edited by GoBills!

well it's either take the sack or get rid of it without getting a penalty for intentional grounding

No...It's throw the freaking ball down field...there's no time left, you're down by a TD, and you've got to go 60 plus yards...You have to press..You know...like actual NFL QB's do...Do you actually watch any NFL games? You think Brady is throwing a 2 yard pass in that situation? Give me a break...

It was terrible tonight. Not even in a "they screwed the Bills" way. They were bad both ways. Just terrible officiating.

I agree. And the blatant trying to make up for the mistakes makes it even worse. Just because they blew the call with this whistle doesn't give them leeway to BS a call to make up for it. Gene's crew should be suspended.