MNF Bills pats*** first half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised with all the football "knowledge" on this board you are saying that was DPI. He hit the ball before he hit Hogan. That's called playing defense. But I know, it's the Pats, so it's cheating, right?

I'm a TT defender, but if he threw that ball like an NFL QB, we'd be winning right now.

I'm surprised with all the football "knowledge" on this board you are saying that was DPI. He hit the ball before he hit Hogan. That's called playing defense. But I know, it's the Pats, so it's cheating, right?

I'm a TT defender, but if he threw that ball like an NFL QB, we'd be winning right now.

EXACTLY. Good post.

No...that was blatant PI...he never turned to look at the ball and he put his hands in his face and obstructed his path to the ball...that's textbook PI.

Yup. :beer:

You know the answer to that.

By my count that's 3 Pats* penalty gifts. The running into the punter was obvious and the penalty on Henderson for not lining up on the LOS is never, ever called. You see tackles line up in that spot every single game.

It was called on the Pats on the previous drive. The illegal formation calls were correct and consistent.

No...that was blatant PI...he never turned to look at the ball and he put his hands in his face and obstructed his path to the ball...that's textbook PI.

Disagree. Why would the Bills benefit just because the ball was so under thrown?