Bowles' Big Mistakes

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt it was a Bowles call, but can you imagine the media and Jet fan meltdown if the Jests didn't pick up a first down on 4th when Fitz ran the QB sneak on third and ten?

And then the 4th down pass was Fitzy's best of the night -- dropped it in to Decker right in between two defenders. He misses that throw and the game probably never gets "close."

Watching the morning sports talk shows (M&M, 1st Take, Boomer & Carton, etc) the common take is the Jets gave the Bills the game and that Rex was lucky. Really I can't disagree. We did some good things but in the end the Jets gagged.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I don't think the play was designed for Davis. I think Davis was supposed to set the pick for Decker, but they got bunched up and both drifting in the same direction and Davis inadvertently cut Decker off.

That's what I thought when I saw the play live. Davis was looking at Decker as if wondering why he was still tangled up. He wasn't looking at Fitz and was apparently not expecting the ball.

Watching the morning sports talk shows (M&M, 1st Take, Boomer & Carton, etc) the common take is the Jets gave the Bills the game and that Rex was lucky. Really I can't disagree. We did some good things but in the end the Jets gagged.

I disagree. We earned the turnovers.

Then we gave the Jets a gift with the muffed punt and they did nothing with it.

The Bills executed better than the Jets. That's why we won.

Even the pass to pass to Davis... I think we earned that incompletion by knocking the receivers off their routes when they tried to run an illegal pick play.

We've been on the other side of that. No need to apologize for it. The team that executed the best won the game.

Regardless of how pretty it was/wasn't, the win counts the same

No way in hell did the pats ever apologize for beating JP, Trent or Fitz all those years and their dumb mistakes

When you have as many turnovers in your favor as the Bills did, you really should win by more than 5 points. I'm happy with the win, but as somebody said in a thread a few years ago, this manner of winning is unsustainable.

The Bills offense was pretty anemic for long stretches of time. The defense and a few bad decisions by the Jets truly won this game.

i think i read that 13% of males are so there were players out there that didnt know who was who at first glance which is scary

Did you read the article about the females... Was posted sometime ago on OTW.

Basically... It hypothesized that there may be females out there w/super coloring seeing eyes. EXCEPT that they may not know since everything is gauged w/what a normal human eye sees. These super color seeing females would have an extra cone/rod (I forget which as a fourth).

Inagine how they saw the game! EVEN MORE VIBRANT...WOW!

But the thing... Born out of these females is usually a color-blind male.

AND... These super color seeing females don't even know they have the ability to see a ton more shades between the colors than the millions a normal human eye can pick up.

Look it up... The research is fascinating!!