EJ Inactive vs. Jets; Will Remain 2nd QB per Rex

26CornerBlitz

FWIW Manuel threw some better passes in the second half but still took some bad sacks, was missing open receivers and had little feeling for the pocket. Just too many basic things he can't hold together when he plays. I like him too but sorry, exit stage left.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CTplzi0WcAA_hdn.jpg

Rex answered in press conference. He was inactive because he wanted to tweak the noses of those who like to flame him..... nope that was the notes in the garbage man from "inside man" who said he was going to be released before start of season. He was on inactive list because Josh Johnson was more familiar with game plan they planned on using which the OC recycled from another game.

FWIW Manuel threw some better passes in the second half but still took some bad sacks, was missing open receivers and had little feeling for the pocket. Just too many basic things he can't hold together when he plays. I like him too but sorry, exit stage left.

Be that as it may. But unless there is something with health or personal reasons going on, EJ is still the better #2 than the scrub we picked up from the street. At this point of time, in this season, there are no better choices for the backup. So a healthy scratch was truly head-scratch-worthy. Especially when I saw TT hobbling, I was freaking out at the thought of Johnson coming in to replace him.

Not surprised.

Moving on...

You arent ? okay.

I wonder if Johnson gets traded next week?

A week late hundreds of thousands short

Please stay healthy tonight Tyrod!

how scared did you get when he got dinged up?

Again I have to say it - And people wonder why the word hater is used so much here and cry out "when they get called names".

You're not surprised by what, that EJ is still #2?

Because Johnson knew the game plan better on the short week from being with the Niners which they rekindled. Said he probably knew it better than Taylor.

i will buy that explanation. But I also think they do not trust EJ in that kind of game against that defense.

Not allowing Blake Bortles to go 70 yds in 4 minutes=Bills win

My Knicks got HOSED in Charlotte last night!! Zinger's shot should've counted. .8 secs left, not .6

Dad told me. Long season. Yall will get it back though

No, he didn't.

Hmmmm we lost on a PI call and subsequent hold that wasnt called. He kind of did.

Rex answered in press conference. He was inactive because he wanted to tweak the noses of those who like to flame him..... nope that was the notes in the garbage man from "inside man" who said he was going to be released before start of season. He was on inactive list because Josh Johnson was more familiar with game plan they planned on using which the OC recycled from another game.

That explanation actually makes sense, as does using a recycled game plan on a short week.