EJ Inactive vs. Jets; Will Remain 2nd QB per Rex

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh johnson is active tonight because he played for the Jets and Rex goes out of his way to motivate former team members/players from the local area. It is not an indictment on EJ. Rex does not plan on Tyrod going down - otherwise EJ would be in there. This says more about health of Tyrod. Some of you need to STFU about EJ. He would have been just as responsible for producibg a win against the Jags had the defense held and then you would have had nothing to talk about. Get a damn life and move on to next topic.

Josh johnson is active tonight because he played for the Jets and Rex goes out of his way to motivate former team members/players from the local area. It is not an indictment on EJ. Rex does not plan on Tyrod going down - otherwise EJ would be in there. This says more about health of Tyrod. Some of you need to STFU about EJ. He would have been just as responsible for producibg a win against the Jags had the defense held and then you would have had nothing to talk about. Get a damn life and move on to next topic.

No...just no

Well, if you wanted people to move onto the next topic, this post isn't going to do it! Have fun!

It screams pretty. Unless Yolo is right about it being about JJ's mobility for this gameplan.

Best wishes EJ. It appears your time is over in Buffalo. At least you're better than Cassel.

#worstconsolationprizeever

You simply cannot ignore the 2nd quarter meltdown that cost the team 20 points against JAX. He battled back, but that was one deep deep hole that should not have been there.

You simply cannot ignore the 2nd quarter meltdown that cost the team 20 points against JAX. He battled back, but that was one deep deep hole that should not have been there.

I don't ignore the HORRIBLE majority of the first half that EJ had against the JAGS - but I choose to focus on the above average second half he had in leading them back to the lead in the game. There are alot of good QB's that have a bad half in games. It's why the game has two halves. EJ did enough to lose the game - BUT he also did enough to win the game.

I don't ignore the HORRIBLE majority of the first half that EJ had against the JAGS - but I choose to focus on the above average second half he had in leading them back to the lead in the game. There are alot of good QB's that have a bad half in games. It's why the game has two halves. EJ did enough to lose the game - BUT he also did enough to win the game.

No, he didn't.

Nobody is trading anything for Manuel. He's getting cut in the offseason. End of story.

Remember Red hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

We are seeing a competent defense tonight. Or is this Tyrods typical first half? I personally with the former

We are seeing a competent defense tonight. Or is this Tyrods typical first half? I personally with the former

Wtf sammy!!!!!

The loss to JAX was the last straw with the coaches it would seem. That loss could easily play out as the difference between post-season or going home. Can't have that. No EJ turnovers vs. Jax = Bills' win.

Not allowing Blake Bortles to go 70 yds in 4 minutes=Bills win

We are seeing a competent defense tonight. Or is this Tyrods typical first half? I personally with the formerWe are seeing a competent defense tonight. Or is this Tyrods typical first half? I personally with the formerWtf sammy!!!!!

My Knicks got HOSED in Charlotte last night!! Zinger's shot should've counted. .8 secs left, not .6