The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

I would be !@#$ing insane to even consider that. I forgot how much I loved living in The OC. I've wanted to start a thread bullet pointing the differences between the progressive Bay Area and the Conservative OC but have not had time. I guess I can start with this. Google image Bay Area Women then Orange County Women. What a !@#$ing hoot that it. For those too lazy I give you:

Bay Area Women.

920x920.jpg

Orange County Women:

95b6d578712bfb164c3b0c2196685ee3.jpg

Go ahead and post the Bay Area women anytime.

I would be !@#$ing insane to even consider that. I forgot how much I loved living in The OC. I've wanted to start a thread bullet pointing the differences between the progressive Bay Area and the Conservative OC but have not had time. I guess I can start with this. Google image Bay Area Women then Orange County Women. What a !@#$ing hoot that it. For those too lazy I give you:

Bay Area Women.

920x920.jpg

Orange County Women:

95b6d578712bfb164c3b0c2196685ee3.jpg

One requires a bigger barf bag but there will be barf in either location.

From a Yale student

http://qz.com/546403/yale-student-protests/

I just post, you decide. Not saying I agree or disagree

"It saddens me that this has gotten to the point where people feel like they have to take sides. We should all strive for a future where, at the very least, people feel physically safe and confident in their own humanity. Lets focus on the goals we share, not the unproductive debates that divide us"[/size]

No, sorry. I don't share the goal of intimidation and stifling of freedoms of speech and association in the name of making people feel good about themselves.

. I know Im coming into this debate late. And hate speech should never be tolerated. Threats should be actively investigated and punished. But seriously college campuses are so much tamer then the 60s and 70s where cops came on campus to pick fights with the hippies.

Again, not to sound insensitive, but this kinda stuff has been going at least since the 60s and its part of the learning process. Protests... protests against protests happen. Young people learning to stick up for themselves. Arrogant proffesors being stupid and not responding appropriately. Meh... let it play itself out. The one thing I will say... the mellenials have a long way to go before they understand what hard work is all about. Have a 13 year old, good kid but a definite mommas boy.

On the race side of things. I've seen a bit of both sides and White anger just scares me... black anger is tough but can be turned with some respect and inclusion. White anger at that age is directionless or directed at whoever is in the way. PS I was once an angry young white male... Now just an old fart who plays hockey and takes my aggression out on the ice. Again just my observations.

Edited by North Buffalo

. I know Im coming into this debate late. And hate speech should never be tolerated. Threats should be actively investigated and punished. But seriously college campuses are so much tamer then the 60s and 70s where cops came on campus to pick fights with the hippies.

Again, not to sound insensitive, but this kinda stuff has been going at least since the 60s and its part of the learning process. Protests... protests against protests happen. Young people learning to stick up for themselves. Arrogant proffesors being stupid and not responding appropriately. Meh... let it play itself out. The one thing I will say... the mellenials have a long way to go before they understand what hard work is all about. Have a 13 year old, good kid but a definite mommas boy.

On the race side of things. I've seen a bit of both sides and White anger just scares me... black anger is tough but can be turned with some respect and inclusion. White anger at that age is directionless or directed at whoever is in the way. PS I was once an angry young white male... Now just an old fart who plays hockey and takes my aggression out on the ice. Again just my observations.

This has to be the most ignorant !@#$en paragraph I've ever read. Those evil white racists need to be taken out back and shot. We need more peaceful minorities in this world. Because we all know they would never stoop to the level of angry white racists. !@#$in idiot

This has to be the most ignorant !@#$en paragraph I've ever read. Those evil white racists need to be taken out back and shot. We need more peaceful minorities in this world. Because we all know they would never stoop to the level of angry white racists. !@#$in idiot

. Fine, personal experience though I know there is a lot more too it. But I was an uncontrolled jerk when I was young. Racists on all sides are dangerous and anger in younguns is even more so. The Middle East wars are about race and ethnicity and look at the results. Calling me an idiot is your deal. As a young adult I wasnt racially focused... just pissed off at a World I did not understand and brewing for a fight... any fight. PS didnt say white racists should be shot but go ahead and put words in my mouth. The left wing punk anarchists are getting to the level of right wing guys. Again angry young males looking for fights...and dangerous...

Solution.., reprogramming... frontal lobotomies for all and chip shock therapy... serious sarcasm..

Edited by North Buffalo

. Fine, personal experience though I know there is a lot more too it. But I was an uncontrolled jerk when I was young. Racists on all sides are dangerous and anger in younguns is even more so. The Middle East wars are about race and ethnicity and look at the results. Calling me an idiot is your deal. As a young adult I wasnt racially focused... just pissed off at a World I did not understand and brewing for a fight... any fight. PS didnt say white racists should be shot but go ahead and put words in my mouth. The left wing punk anarchists are getting to the level of right wing guys. Again angry young males looking for fights...and dangerous...

Solution.., reprogramming... frontal lobotomies for all and chip shock therapy... serious sarcasm..

Listen, when you called out white people as being angrier racists you nullified any point you were trying to make. White guilt runs strong in you.

I'm waiting for PITA to come out demanding that the Audubon Society change its name because he slaughtered tens of thousands of birds, several species of which are now extinct. :angry:

I'm waiting for Antifa to demand that the Audubon Society change it's name because Hitler built it

You're advocating violence done by idiots to justify violence done by morons.

The only distinction I can tell is figuring out how you differentiate between idiots, morons, fools, and millennials.

Edited by unbillievable