The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Woman enters national contest for best makeup artist and wins.

Makeup company that sponsored the the contest then finds out that the winner is a Trump supporter.

Makeup company then deletes the contest and calls the winner (cue the diatribe):

• Anti-feminist
  • Anti-homosexual
  • Anti-immigrant
  • Anti-climate change
  • Fascist
  • Hitler

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article162859068.html

Gotta love the left.

I live such a simple life with work, a cat and dog, church, sports on TV, reading high and low. I don't miss worrying that everything around me is simon pure, and let off hatred if it isn't. Problems are dealt with as I can fix them...

Woman enters national contest for best makeup artist and wins.

Makeup company that sponsored the the contest then finds out that the winner is a Trump supporter.

Makeup company then deletes the contest and calls the winner (cue the diatribe):

• Anti-feminist
  • Anti-homosexual
  • Anti-immigrant
  • Anti-climate change
  • Fascist
  • Hitler

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article162859068.html

Have I mentioned recently how much I hate "celebrities"?

This was done by the Washington State Department of Health. The AP reports that the Department is "apologizing after some people were offended."

Some people were offended?!!

It's patently bad. It's not something that happened to offend "some people" and is therefore the subject of an apology. The government should have known all along that the message was offensive.

a36f6168-71a0-11e7-a5b0-e43522d44d23-780

This was done by the Washington State Department of Health. The AP reports that the Department is "apologizing after some people were offended."

It's patently bad. It's not something that happened to offend "some people" and is therefore the subject of an apology. The government should have known all along that the message was offensive.

Wait, isn't pot legal in washington? lol

Only if you're over 21.

And anyone under is NOT going to get it at a store. They all card on entrance.

Wait...................you need ID ? ...................isn't that..............racist ?

You want to get one of the "progressive", stylish, "woke" T-Shirts....."there are more than two Genders" ??

DFwAyABXkAEuN0Z.jpg Don't worry, it comes in Men's and Womens..........

:doh:

That is pretty funny... :lol:

Other than Hispanic nerds, who was offended?

You want to get one of the "progressive", stylish, "woke" T-Shirts....."there are more than two Genders" ??

DFwAyABXkAEuN0Z.jpg Don't worry, it comes in Men's and Womens..........

:doh:

:lol:

Thank you!

:beer: