The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

UC Berkeley BLOCKS Shapiro Event At University On September 14.

On Wednesday, Young America’s Foundation and the Berkeley College Republicans were told by the University of California, Berkeley administration that Berkeley would not facilitate an event by Daily Wire editor-in-chief Ben Shapiro on September 14 on campus. Instead, administrators have informed YAF and BCR that they are
“unable to identify an available campus venue.”

I think what they meant to say is that they are unable to identify a safe campus venue, because the Berkeley administration has taken a sort of wink-and-nod approach to violence against conservatives.

Milo's offered him the keynote slot at his next Berkeley event.

This is probably a good place to put this anecdote:

Today, I was at Home Depot and stumbled over a little girl (between 3-6yrs old) who was obviously lost, with no other adult in sight. I thought about it for one second, and walked away. Wasn't going anywhere near that situation.

If she was going to get helped, it would need to be a female.

I even thought about informing a store clerk or something, but I might get accused just for being a male in the same general area as an unsupervised child.

Today, I was at Home Depot and stumbled over a little girl (between 3-6yrs old) who was obviously lost, with no other adult in sight. I thought about it for one second, and walked away. Wasn't going anywhere near that situation.

I even thought about informing a store clerk or something, but I might get accused just for being a male in the same general area as an unsupervised child.

Smart move.

I would hope all of us as children deliberately violated Mom's order to stay close by her at a store, multiple times.

But back in those days we'd get a backhand for disobeying, not like nowadays.

You're far more likely to be killed in a car accident on the way to Home Depot, than you are to get accused of child kidnapping in this situation. Come on.

At the grocery store last year a 4 year old girl approached and said she coudlnt find her mommy. My first instinct was a shiver at possible false accusation. Then I walked over to the cashier and told her a girl was lost on the second aisle, to which two women from the store went to help her out.

You're far more likely to be killed in a car accident on the way to Home Depot, than you are to get accused of child kidnapping in this situation. Come on.

But in the car accident, there's no presumption of death until proven alive.

I would hope all of us as children deliberately violated Mom's order to stay close by her at a store, multiple times.

Never got that order. Mom always told me we were playing hide and seek, and she was "it" first.

Not that I think about it, she might have been trying to tell me something...

Closed minded thread closed? That's awesome.

tiberius likely deleted it. the thread would only be deleted here if it ended up getting way too personal.

he likes to create such bull **** and should be banend if not buried alive in real life

Woman enters national contest for best makeup artist and wins.

Makeup company that sponsored the the contest then finds out that the winner is a Trump supporter.

Makeup company then deletes the contest and calls the winner (cue the diatribe):

• Anti-feminist
  • Anti-homosexual
  • Anti-immigrant
  • Anti-climate change
  • Fascist
  • Hitler

http://www.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article162859068.html