The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

It's just a tad reckless to tell people not to patronize an establishment based solely on the owner's name. And I'm being VERY kind using the term reckless to describe this. This pisses me off more than anything I have seen in a very long time.

All this bull **** does is make me want to oppress minorities.

They seem to be doing a pretty good job of oppressing themselves lately.

I'm waiting for them to follow up their 'blacks only' graduation ceremony with 'blacks only' bathrooms. The SJWs will piss themselves trying to figure out how to give blacks their own bathrooms, but still make the bathrooms open to the entire LGBTLMNOP community.

If a white trans can't use the blacks-only bathroom, there's only one thing to do: shut down the Christian bakeries so it's fair for everyone.

THIS IS A PERFECT LEFTY DEMOCRAT PARODY: :lol:

Portland mayor urges federal government to revoke permit for ‘alt-right’ demonstration, on the theory that ‘hate speech is not protected.’

It’s got everything:

Portland!

Blaming right-wingers for a “climate of hate” when it was a Bernie Bro who was the actual stabber!

Asking the feds to act on a purely local matter!

And, of course, the bogus claim that “hate speech” isn’t protected by the First Amendment.

Sadly, though, it’s not a parody at all. More of a self-beclowning.

THIS IS A PERFECT LEFTY DEMOCRAT PARODY: :lol:

Portland mayor urges federal government to revoke permit for alt-right demonstration, on the theory that hate speech is not protected.

Its got everything:

Portland!

Blaming right-wingers for a climate of hate when it was a Bernie Bro who was the actual stabber!

Asking the feds to act on a purely local matter!

And, of course, the bogus claim that hate speech isnt protected by the First Amendment.

Sadly, though, its not a parody at all. More of a self-beclowning.

But isn't Portland a sanctuary city? So they only want to protect illegals from the Feds not conservatives. Did I get that right?

But isn't Portland a sanctuary city? So they only want to protect illegals from the Feds not conservatives. Did I get that right?

If it blows up big-time there I won't be all that upset you mean?

Political correctness in overdrive.....................

TBS edits out "by terrorists" from letter text in Back to the Future. https://twitter.com/DavidRutz/status/871413709624815616 … pic.twitter.com/r5RmRoEulo

DBf4PgFXYAEk0Oh.jpg
DBf4PgEWAAA2OYj.jpg

Seems appropriate. I mean, they weren't terrorists, they were Libyans taken in by a con man that sold them pinball machine parts, and were only trying to get their property back.

The Libyans were the real victims in that movie.

Not surprising results given the state of affairs in higher ed:

Freshmen and seniors at about 200 colleges across the U.S. take a little-known test every year to measure how much better they get at learning to think. The results are discouraging.

At more than half of schools, at least a third of seniors were unable to make a cohesive argument, assess the quality of evidence in a document or interpret data in a table, The Wall Street Journal found after reviewing the latest results from dozens of public colleges and universities that gave the exam between 2013 and 2016. (See full results.)

At some of the most prestigious flagship universities, test results indicate the average graduate shows little or no improvement in critical thinking over four years.

Harvard has made it easy to pick on the college, but this story is encouraging, and if you have young children, a great lesson to be learned about the pitfalls of social media.

Harvard Rescinds Acceptance Offers to 10 Incoming Freshman For Being Stupid on the Internet

Harvard University has withdrawn acceptance offers to at least 10 incoming freshmen after school administrators discovered the students were sharing explicit memes via a Facebook chat group, according to The Harvard Crimson student newspaper.
The memes were shared in a Facebook messaging group that at one point was called “Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens.”
In the group, members joked about subjects including sexual assault, the Holocaust, deaths of children, and certain ethnic or racial groups, according to the Crimson.
After administrators learned about the memes, they rescinded the students’ acceptance offers in mid-April. The Facebook chat group was an offshoot of the official Harvard College Class of 2021 Facebook group affiliated with the university, the newspaper reported.

EQUALITY!

One giant leap for (wo)mankind?

DBpzMHsXoAE6FzH.jpg

Transgender sprinter, born male, wins two girls state titles http://buff.ly/2r2bKn3

Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood, a freshman who was born a male, won the girls 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships — victories that didn’t come without some controversy.

“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood of Cromwell High School told the Day after winning at the May 30 meet. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

(Andraya has yet to begin hormonal treatments)

“As her father, I never think about it as competition,” he told the [Hartford] Courant. “This is not about winning and losing races. This is about the health of my teenage daughter. In terms of the fairness aspect, I don’t think about that as a father. I only think about, is my daughter happy
As for Andraya Yearwood’s first-place finishing times in the girls races, the Day reported that Yearwood ran the 100-meter final in 12.66 seconds and the 200-meter final in 26.08. According to Northeast Sports Timing, the last-place times in the boys 100-meter and 200-meter Class M finals were 11.73 seconds and 25.59 seconds, respectively.
Please explain how this madness helps women. Please.

EQUALITY!

DBpzMHsXoAE6FzH.jpg

Transgender sprinter, born male, wins two girls state titles http://buff.ly/2r2bKn3

Transgender sprinter Andraya Yearwood, a freshman who was born a male, won the girls 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the Connecticut high school Class M state championships — victories that didn’t come without some controversy.

“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood of Cromwell High School told the Day after winning at the May 30 meet. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

“As her father, I never think about it as competition,” he told the [Hartford] Courant. “This is not about winning and losing races. This is about the health of my teenage daughter. In terms of the fairness aspect, I don’t think about that as a father. I only think about, is my daughter happy
As for Andraya Yearwood’s first-place finishing times in the girls races, the Day reported that Yearwood ran the 100-meter final in 12.66 seconds and the 200-meter final in 26.08. According to Northeast Sports Timing, the last-place times in the boys 100-meter and 200-meter Class M finals were 11.73 seconds and 25.59 seconds, respectively.

So based on where she would have finished had she run with the other boys it's safe to say she runs like a girl so I'm ok with this.

Not really..........

EQUALITY!

DBpzMHsXoAE6FzH.jpg

5000822752_05442f7863.jpg

EQUALITY!

DBpzMHsXoAE6FzH.jpg

i'd hit that.

with a !@#$ing truck