The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

I have a question:

If every private corporation (especially multinational corporations) bans the same kinds of voices from their businesses, at what point does the whole "private corporations can ban whomever they like" argument lose its moral leverage?

I have a question:

If every private corporation (especially multinational corporations) bans the same kinds of voices from their businesses, at what point does the whole "private corporations can ban whomever they like" argument lose its moral leverage?

So long as it's anyone who speaks in defense of white people, it's ok.

Stick to the narrative.

DOUBLEPLUS UNGOOD CRIMETHINK ALWAYS LEADS STRAIGHT TO THE MINISTRY OF LOVE, COMRADE!

Proposed California Bill: One Year in Jail for Using Wrong Transgender Pronoun.

Read that again..........Proposed California Bill: One Year in Jail for Using Wrong Transgender Pronoun

:wallbash:

How long for using "your" where it should be "you're"?

What the?

I would be !@#$ing insane to even consider that. I forgot how much I loved living in The OC. I've wanted to start a thread bullet pointing the differences between the progressive Bay Area and the Conservative OC but have not had time. I guess I can start with this. Google image Bay Area Women then Orange County Women. What a !@#$ing hoot that it. For those too lazy I give you:

Bay Area Women.

920x920.jpg

Orange County Women:

95b6d578712bfb164c3b0c2196685ee3.jpg

They appear to be doing a damn fine job, though.

It is so refreshing seeing people not afraid to show their wealth. People take care of themselves here and actually go out of their way to say hello. If it wasn't for the food and wine up there I'd likely have gone insane.