Glass Goodwin Why ?

Why is this cuddly little smurf on the team. Get real. Ouch,Ouch.ouchie. It hurts.Get rid of a kicker that booms kick-offs ,with no returns to keep him.

I said it last year and everyone and his brother flamed me like I'd just defended Jared from Subway: in the final analysis, TJ Graham will have had a better NFL career than Goodwin.

I said it last year and everyone and his brother flamed me like I'd just defended Jared from Subway: in the final analysis, TJ Graham will have had a better NFL career than Goodwin.

No! Graham can't catch a ball. Goodwin can't stay healthy. If Graham is healthy he can't contribute, Goodwin can. But, I am done with Goodwin now!

Didn't the analytics department warn about drafting a guy with Sickle Cell?

Ryan Clark played more than a decade with Sickle Cell Anemia, and at a very high level. They would sit him out when his teams played in Denver because the elevation made him more susceptible to injury. I don't think Goodwin's problems have anything to do with sickle cell. And Buffalo is at about 600 ft elevation ...

Carpenter killed us with his short kickoffs...first one got ran back to midfield and a couple others past the 30...that's a hell of a lot of field position to be giving up to keep a spare lineman that won't play...

No! Graham can't catch a ball. Goodwin can't stay healthy. If Graham is healthy he can't contribute, Goodwin can. But, I am done with Goodwin now!

This is what I mean. I know you're no fan of either one, but again ... Goodwin's career (37 games in; inactive for many of them): 20 receptions, 349 yards. TJ Graham: 48 games, 57 receptions, 770 yards.

I think he was definitely less than 100% out there. He seemed scared to return kicks, even taking a knee on a few that were like 1 yard deep in the end zone.

Of course, on one of them he brings out, he ran so tentatively that he got stood up and crushed, injuring himself again.

I really like the guy, but it really makes no sense to activate him on game days. The odds of him ever playing a full game are pretty close to 0%. There are PS receivers that would be more valuable to move up to the roster and activate on game day.

I wonder with a lot more experience if Easley has developed, but hasn't received the chance as a 4th WR. He is taller, stronger, more durable, and seems to have decent hands.

He also has at least 4 years experience so possibly has grown in running routes. I'm over Goodwin. He can't stay healthy and doesn't scare anyone.

I wonder with a lot more experience if Easley has developed, but hasn't received the chance as a 4th WR. He is taller, stronger, more durable, and seems to have decent hands.

He also has at least 4 years experience so possibly has grown in running routes. I'm over Goodwin. He can't stay healthy and doesn't scare anyone.

Easley can't seem to stop falling over himself. Literally. He had his big breakthrough moment last week and he fell down after coming open in the end zone. Still, I agree with you -- we still haven't found the bigger receiver to add that dimension (Clay does it a bit, but not enough), and given that Goodwin really hasn't shown much other than that "stretch the field" ability when he's (on rare occasions) healthy, I'm all for giving Easley a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that he is on IR, I think we have seen the last of this character. My God, why can't this team draft a couple decent WR's? Woods is not even as good as Josh Reed, and Watkins is an oft' injured prima donna. TJ Graham was flat out horrible. We have wasted so many top 3 draft picks on this position. You'd think the Bills would get lucky at least once.

I am sorry but im which parallel dimension is Woods not as good as Josh Reed? Woods' rookie year was 1 yard shy of Reed's career year and then his 2nd yea he smashed Reed's best year and scored 5 receiving touchdowns.... Reed's best ever season was 2 TD catches. Woods is better than Reed.

I am sorry but im which parallel dimension is Woods not as good as Josh Reed? Woods' rookie year was 1 yard shy of Reed's career year and then his 2nd yea he smashed Reed's best year and scored 5 receiving touchdowns.... Reed's best ever season was 2 TD catches. Woods is better than Reed.

Woods is like Reed with more speed. Reed couldn't play outside and couldn't get deep.

Theyre both durable, at this point on our offense thats all the seems to matter.

We recently had easley as our 3rd receiver and Herron as our best runner, ej our only qb who was in camp. Whaley needs to give more value to durability in his future personnel assessments