Check out this gem from the Colts' message board...

The Colts got Andre Johnson and Frank Gore at the end of their careers and they thought they had built a team of pro-bowlers. They are old and slow as we saw yesterday. Not to take anything away from us but I think the Colts are overrated and this might be Pagano's last year

Really, I was amazed at how much hype the Colts developed citing Johnson and Gore as the final pieces to an offensive juggernaut. This is the same FO that traded Hughes for Shepherd and a 1st for T-Rich. Why would Johnson and Gore be shrewd pickups at this stage in their careers?

Really, I was amazed at how much hype the Colts developed citing Johnson and Gore as the final pieces to an offensive juggernaut. This is the same FO that traded Hughes for Shepherd and a 1st for T-Rich. Why would Johnson and Gore be shrewd pickups at this stage in their careers?

I was also surprised at the amount of hype the Colts got. They still are likely going to win their division, but that O-line of theirs is going to get pounded by the Jets.

As much as I want the Jets to lose, we kind of handed them the gameplan on how to beat the Colts.

The Colts have an average roster with a great young QB. They'll be there in playoffs and probably go a round further than they should because of Luck.

This is the most physical team the Bills have ever had and they just have to keep winning.

The Colts got Andre Johnson and Frank Gore at the end of their careers and they thought they had built a team of pro-bowlers. They are old and slow as we saw yesterday. Not to take anything away from us but I think the Colts are overrated and this might be Pagano's last year

Should have kept Bruce Arians

I think Colts fans have the wrong villain. It's not Pagano, it's Grigson and Irsay. I usually don't pay attention to Stephen A. Smith but he made an excellent point this morning. That the Colts are wasting Luck by not building around him. They act like they are all set with their franchise QB and don't have to add anything like a run game or defense to win. (Oddly similar to what I've read here. "They have Luck. They're set!")

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I think Colts fans have the wrong villain. It's not Pagano, it's Grigson and Irsay. I usually don't pay attention to Stephen A. Smith but he made an excellent point this morning. That the Colts are wasting Luck by not building around him. They act like they are all set with their franchise QB and don't have to add anything like a run game or defense to win. (Oddly similar to what I've read here.)

I was listening to 1270 and they had TBN guys on. Bucky said the Colts remind him a bit of the Marino-Dolphins. I think thats a good comparison.

I think Colts fans have the wrong villain. It's not Pagano, it's Grigson and Irsay. I usually don't pay attention to Stephen A. Smith but he made an excellent point this morning. That the Colts are wasting Luck by not building around him. They act like they are all set with their franchise QB and don't have to add anything like a run game or defense to win. (Oddly similar to what I've read here. "They have Luck. They're set!")

Similarly to finding a Franchise QB, one cannot simply go out and add a run game or good defense.

Lots and lots of talk on their board about Pagano leaving at the end of this season. What an azz their owner is. Hope he never ever gets a whiff of another Super Bowl. Screw him and that whole team-stealing city.

Team-stealing, season-tanking, entitled whiner city....

Indeed. One should add that Irsay and Grigson (and the latter years of Polian) have been bad for a while when it came to finding and developing talent, a badness papered over by the tank that made the transition from Manning to Luck go smoothly. Because they have Luck, they will not be a bad team, but their experience shows that it's not as easy to build a winning team on both sides of the ball as so many of us would like to believe,

Disagree, they will win a ton of games.

Bills defense is the truth.

I was listening to 1270 and they had TBN guys on. Bucky said the Colts remind him a bit of the Marino-Dolphins. I think thats a good comparison.

Agree. That is a great comparison actually.

They are TERRIBLE in the trenches, just terrible. I feel bad for Luck. That kid is a stud and will never complain about it, but it's got to piss him off.

Pagano and Arians seem like good guys.

The reason the Colts will struggle is you can't beat Karma. They had Peyton forever, then tanked INTENTIONALLY (if you don't think they threw that last game vs the Rams then read up on it), and got the best new qb to come into the league since Tyrod Taylor 4 years ago.

Oh wait, that was the same year?

Either way, Dbag owner and GM equals bad karma.

The reason the Colts will struggle is you can't beat Karma. They had Peyton forever, then tanked INTENTIONALLY (if you don't think they threw that last game vs the Rams then read up on it), and got the best new qb to come into the league since Tyrod Taylor 4 years ago.

Arians is currently killing it in Arizona.

They are already talking about who they should hire as HC next year. Wow.

Is it really surprising? They got whooped by a QB starting his first NFL game playing for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 15 years, where as they were in the AFC Championship game and feel they upgraded their weakest points over the offseason. Our board would be talking the head of the HC as well.

Nah, Tyrod came out in '11 with Cam, Dalton, and Kaep. Luck, RG3, and Wilson were '12.

Is it really surprising? They got whooped by a QB starting his first NFL game playing for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 15 years, where as they were in the AFC Championship game and feel they upgraded their weakest points over the offseason. Our board would be talking the head of the HC as well.

hmmm. I don't know. I would want to keep pagano and get rid of the GM.

hmmm. I don't know. I would want to keep pagano and get rid of the GM.

Can't decide if keep Pagano or fire both. Pagano's defense was better yesterday than I thought they would be, especially against the run, but his teams have been soft the last couple years. The GM is definitely a bigger issue, but both deserve scrutiny.

I agree with this. If you take away Andrew Luck, I don't think the Colts aren't even a .500 team. Their WRs are average, their OL is slightly below average. Frank Gore is an average RB at this stage of his career. Where are all the stars that the Colts fans are talking about?

Edited by vincec