Who is all going to the Colts game?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after some discussion with the wifey I am going to try and make my inaugural appearance at one of these shindigs.

Good idea, because I would not be above posting your work info so that we could call you to encourage you stopping by...

If you boys talking bout driving to the Ralph, if you want to stop by RVA and grab me and my son I all in!

In the future, it could definitely, easily be a possibility.

This year it will be me and the youngest daughter at the Tailgate and game representing the Rockpile family. A lot of er family will be showing up like they did last year - 10 to 12 great people.

Where are people going Saturday night besides Danny's?

Just curious who from this forum is going to the game and if anyone got the tickets from Jay's promo link?

I'm going and will be in section 307 row 17 and it would be cool to meet you all!

CBF

I will be in the same row.

For those coming to town this weekend, Sabres prospects games:

Reinhart, Eichel and the other prospects will gather at 9 a.m. Friday in First Niagara Center for an open practice. They’ll play New Jersey at 7 p.m. Saturday and Boston at 7 p.m. Monday. Tickets for the games are $10 and are available at the arena box office or Sabres.com.

There will be 6 of us coming from Rochester going wild in the Rock Pile! Has anyone had good experiences with a less expensive shuttle option from Rochester to the stadium? Only options I see are for luxury limousines that we definitely wouldn't need... I'm thinking school bus status, haha.

There will be 6 of us coming from Rochester going wild in the Rock Pile! Has anyone had good experiences with a less expensive shuttle option from Rochester to the stadium? Only options I see are for luxury limousines that we definitely wouldn't need... I'm thinking school bus status, haha.

second that - if anyone has any tips on how to get from rochester to RWS without spending a million dollars, please let me know!

I'd been holding out hope I'd be there, but found out today I'm going to be stuck on the west coast. I'll be there in spirit, and physically at the Bills Backer's bar in Santa Monica, and expect to have no voice come Sunday night.

Cannot WAIT. :beer:

Love the 10am games out west! We'll toast a beer in your honor...

Can we get TBD name tags again this year?

Edited by Heitz

So, if anyone here is going to the Bills game and wants to stop by the TBD group tailgate at Hammers lot, feel free! We all bring something for food or to drink (when we remember charcoal and don't leave it on our steps 800 miles away). Jack brings some delicious chicken wing doughnuts, I bring moonshine, Cletus brings squirrel and rabbit steak, Gugny brings free hugs, Rosen brings the best set of legs WNY has ever seen! Last year even Wawrow took time to stop by, which was awesome!

One you get to the corner, you'll see the big blue tent that Just Jack sets up. I am fairly certain I am driving my truck again, which will be in the corner of the lot toward the church and road - you can't miss it (big F350). There will be grills and tables and all of that.

When you get there, don't be intimidated to just say hi to anyone. I am easy to find, I am pretty tall and a big dude and when Gugny or Rich aren't stealing my hat I am wearing my cowboy hat. It makes it easy to spot for anyone new. Or you can always spot Hammer running around - just look for the blur and you'll find him. Catching up with him is just another story!!!

eKJdpD4.jpg

Boys 62, THANK YOU! Living in Tampa, I've heard so much on the Hammers lot, but didn't know where it was and have asked the board a number of time. Myself and my boys are flying up from FL for the Cheatriots in week 2, so let me know what I can add beyond the beer and laughs. My boys can't wait to meet some of you knuckleheads.

Have a ball and please all of you, lose your voices this Sunday. I want Luck on his ars all day long. Lets also hope Marsha,

Boys 62, THANK YOU! Living in Tampa, I've heard so much on the Hammers lot, but didn't know where it was and have asked the board a number of time. Myself and my boys are flying up from FL for the Cheatriots in week 2, so let me know what I can add beyond the beer and laughs. My boys can't wait to meet some of you knuckleheads.

Have a ball and please all of you, lose your voices this Sunday. I want Luck on his ars all day long. Lets also hope Marsha,

If I can't sell my week 2 tickets I will have to find someone to take, but hammers lot is where I will be.... And if you find me, you'll get to me the mysterious mrags, the Stromboli man Mead, the fantastic Flutie, and maybe the pumped up Paul..... I can assure you that you won't see Mrs. Cletus that week.... The army calls

I'd been holding out hope I'd be there, but found out today I'm going to be stuck on the west coast. I'll be there in spirit, and physically at the Bills Backer's bar in Santa Monica, and expect to have no voice come Sunday night.

Cannot WAIT. :beer:

OT. But I may be in Santa Monica a few weekends this fall what bar do you all go to?

If I can't sell my week 2 tickets I will have to find someone to take, but hammers lot is where I will be.... And if you find me, you'll get to me the mysterious mrags, the Stromboli man Mead, the fantastic Flutie, and maybe the pumped up Paul..... I can assure you that you won't see Mrs. Cletus that week.... The army calls

I will be there week 2 as well with 5 nephews, son, 3 bills fans and 2 idiot pats fans

OT. But I may be in Santa Monica a few weekends this fall what bar do you all go to?

I will be there week 2 as well with 5 nephews, son, 3 bills fans and 2 idiot pats fans

Busby's West on Santa Monica blvd. GREAT place to watch a Bills game. Kurt does an awesome job with it every year.

Love the 10am games out west! We'll toast a beer in your honor...

Can we get TBD name tags again this year?

Also, WHERE IS HAMMER? Hammer, if you see this, you've got mail! :beer:

The 10am start is excellent out here, I will say that. :beer:

GO BILLS!

I would consider coming back up for week 2. Let me see what this job situation is going to be, had a very good sequence of interviews this week.

This could be amazing.

My friend Morgan is going with me. She is fun, cute and a good friend to take who won't push the envelope or treat this as some sort of date. Plus, she is going to get me beer and such. This also means staying Sunday night and staying after the game, provided I can get a place to stay @ Red Roof or such.

Busby's West on Santa Monica blvd. GREAT place to watch a Bills game. Kurt does an awesome job with it every year.

The 10am start is excellent out here, I will say that. :beer:

GO BILLS!

Next year. You better.

Yes, the whole cast of characters will be there for week 2 against the cheatriots so you cannot sell your tickets CC! Wow, if Boyst were able to make it back.....now we're talkin Dream Team!

My friend Morgan is going with me. She is fun, cute and a good friend to take who won't push the envelope or treat this as some sort of date. Plus, she is going to get me beer and such. This also means staying Sunday night and staying after the game, provided I can get a place to stay @ Red Roof or such.

Next year. You better.

Stay at the Econolodge on Milestrip.

I'd go with you if I wasn't going to be traveling for work, dammit.