RB Fred Jackson released

FireChan

Unlike you Yolo, I call them like I see them. I've been doing it for years on this board and correctly. I actually watch college football and can tell you that Karlos is an average RB. So I'm saying, mark my words, Karlos, besides beating woman also sucks on the football field and this move will be a bad one for the Bills. What are you not getting exactly?

I'll vouch for JC. When I first started posting I disagreed with every other thing he said. Sadly, I eventually (and grudgingly) had to concede he turned out to be right more often than not.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I hate to be that guy but, who's the handcuff to McCoy? Brown or Williams?

You would have thought Freddy before this decision, and now after I have no idea. i mean this FO must have someone in mind to replace him as the #2 guy, and I suppose we will need to see.

Are you kidding me?????? I am starting to think Ryan and Whaley are idiots. Why would they cut the best short yardage back on the roster. How can he cut Mr. Buffalo Bill who is also a great leader in the locker room? This is a sad day for Bills fans. Look at some of the junk running backs he kept. Number 41 and 39 stink, why would you keep those slugs over Fred Jackson? I just don't understand their thinking on this move. It doesn't make sense. WOW, I am still in shock. :thumbdown::wallbash:

I think the Pegulas will give Freddy a Job when hes ready for it, like theyve done with Talley and Andre.

Now you got your way Whaley, make it right and resign Dareus and MAKE SURE Rex starts the right QB!

I'll vouch for JC. When I first started posting I disagreed with every other thing he said. Sadly, I eventually (and grudgingly) had to concede he turned out to be right more often than not.

Which still makes him wrong a good bit of the time.

Hate it when personnel decisions are made for non-football reasons, and make no mistake the decision to cut Freddy and keep Bryce Brown was a personal decision by Whaley to justify his bad trade.

By every standard, be it intangibles like character, leadership, heart, work ethic, locker-room, community, etc., or on the field, be it running, blocking, receiving, special teams or playmaking ability, Fred Jackson is, was, and always will be a superior player to Bryce Brown...who possesses NONE of those qualities.

This is a bad deal, bad decision, and the football team just took a measurable step backward today.

Don't know how much you follow the Sabres but we have a defenseman Josh Gorges who is a tough veteran player in his twilight but still good. He was on the Canadiens and they wanted to trade him to the Leafs and he just flat refused to go. He told the Leafs I have hated you my entire career. I just don't think I could play for you and give you 100%. Then he accepted a trade to the Sabres.

That is what Fred should do. ;)

Ha! Well, we'll see. Thurman went Miami, of course.

I cheered for Frank Reich with Carolina. If that makes me not a Bills fan, so be it. It wasn't Fred's time yet. Certainly not before Bryce Brown.

Cheering for a favorite player now with another team is one thing. Expressing the hope that they "leads their (putative new team) to victory at the Ralph" and that you "cant wait to see them in (that division rival team's) jersey" is something else.

Are you kidding me?????? I am starting to think Ryan and Whaley are idiots. Why would they cut the best short yardage back on the roster. How can he cut Mr. Buffalo Bill who is also a great leader in the locker room? This is a sad day for Bills fans. Look at some of the junk running backs he kept. Number 41 and 39 stink, why would you keep those slugs over Fred Jackson? I just don't understand their thinking on this move. It doesn't make sense. WOW, I am still in shock. :thumbdown:

Fred was a great Bill, but good shortage yardage back, he was not. It seemed like he always got stuffed on 4th and 1.