Tuel time is over in Jacksonville

/dev/null

I will never forget the KC game he started. The Tuel time pick six going 90+ yards the wrong way then Bryce Brown fumbling away a sure TD. One of the many defeats snatched from the jaws of victory over the past 14 years. Ugh.....

Two different KC games. Nightmares in back to back seasons.

I will never forget the KC game he started. The Tuel time pick six going 90+ yards the wrong way then Bryce Brown fumbling away a sure TD. One of the many defeats snatched from the jaws of victory over the past 14 years. Ugh.....

What really sealed Tuel's fate here wasn't the pick 6, it was TJ's fumble 6 on the next play. F'ing brutal. And yeah, the ghosts of 2013 were there to strip the ball from Bryce's hands and swat it away from Chandler when he tried to pick it up instead of falling on it.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

Wow, they're taking a risk that another team claims him and they can't stash him on the practice squad.

No, this is one of those "cut early as a smokescreen in order to trick other teams out of signing him so can be safely stashed on PS" moves. We did it a couple years ago with that WR out of Tennessee.

Tuel actually passed for 300 yards vs KC but unfortunately all anyone can remember is that terrible 100 yard pick 6. I think he could do well in the CFL and then maybe get another shot in the NFL down the road

Great throw to Quis in that game for a TD.