Schefter: Shady to return week 1

YoloinOhio

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this what we do now? Just question everything that everyone reports?

Hopefully. Why should we take with 100% certainly everything everyone media honks says when it comes from the ubiquitous "unnamed sources." This hero worship of the media by some here is hilarious, it's worse than the jock sniffers here. I'd love someone in some ivory tower to track how many reports from unnamed sources are actually true. Then let's judge the credibility of these guys based on their accuracy of their reporting instead of the timeliness. Until that time, what they report is taken with a glacier sized grain of salt.

Edited by zonabb

Schefter didn't mention that he'll be a whitewalker.

He 's not dead! So that makes no sense.

But I heard it was the Red Lady who healed him.

Unfortunately, she asked that EJ be burned as payment to the God of Light. I guess there is power in Manuel Blood.

McCoy certainly didn't look good leaving the field yesterday. And hamstring injuries seldom improve over the course of a FULL season.

That's usually because players and teams are anxious to get back so they rush it. In this situation he has 3 and a bit weeks to fully rest up and not rush. If this happened in the season he might try to come back after 2 weeks or maybe even a week and injure it again.

Schefter didn't mention that he'll be a whitewalker.

Hey, do you know how much effort it will be to get Shady back to Philly and turn him into a monstrosity that can only be killed by dragon glass and valyrian steel!

I get results dammit!

I could just turn him into a wight, but nooooo, I'll just hear that he has "slow eyes" and is an "undead shambling corpse".

Some fans...

friend of mine posted on facebook "landed safely at Philadelphia Airport, thank you God"...i replied that I think the pilot should get most if not all of the credit for that...she didn't seem very happy with my reply.

I was called an angry atheist on this board one time.

i am just messing around, i don't want this to escalate.....it seemed to fit with Nucci's response, so I added it....

I don't know about angry, but I'm genuinely not sure why some people ever find it necessary to question someone who simply says "Thank you, God."

Is there a viable point or reason?

Edited by The Poojer

I hope he's fully healed by then. As much as I want Shady in the backfield for the opener - hamstrings are REALLY naggy.

I'd rather him sit out an extra week if it's still a little sore than push him for the opener only to possibly re-aggravate it and have it be an issue all season long.

Agreed. But, if he is healthy AND back week one, AMAZING!!

Just different beliefs.

Oh. I was asking for a 'viable' point or reason.

i am just messing around, i don't want this to escalate.....it seemed to fit with Nucci's response, so I added it....

I don't plan on escalating it either. It's just tiresome to see how anytime someone says "Thank you, God" on any social site, there is someone who finds it necessary to make a contradictory comment.

I don't know about angry, but I'm genuinely not sure why some people ever find it necessary to question someone who simply says "Thank you, God."

Is there a viable point or reason?

Probably because they know for a fact God was dealing with another issue and find it hard to believe he was in two places at once.

He 's not dead! So that makes no sense.

But I heard it was the Red Lady who healed him.

Unfortunately, she asked that EJ be burned as payment to the God of Light. I guess there is power in Manuel Blood.

No one panic I put an obsidian dagger in the mail to shady this morning he'll be fine. Edited by BeefCurtns

:D

post-307-0-64192500-1439992914_thumb.jpg

Oh. I was asking for a 'viable' point or reason.

I don't plan on escalating it either. It's just tiresome to see how anytime someone says "Thank you, God" on any social site, there is someone who finds it necessary to make a contradictory comment.

Its just a saying people.

You know how some people say "Thank God"

Remember people, God hates Buffalo :flirt:

And with that I'm done discussing this as like others, I dont want this to escalate

CBF

Me neither

second time in 2 days I have heard someone use the term obsidian...now i have to go look it up to see what y'all are talking about

update....didn't help

No one panic I put an obsidian dagger in the mail to shady this morning he'll be fine.

Edited by The Poojer