Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The press omission that I find most egregious in this entire chain of police killings of unarmed citizens is simply noting that while most of us can accept government officials killing citizens when they REASONABLY fear for their lives, its that the media and other public officials (such as the elected prosecutor in Missouri whose job it is to prosecute those who kill fellow citizens accepted as REASONABLE the sworn testimony of a government official who testified he killed an unarmed citizen who when he looked in his eyes he saw a demon.

The government official who killed a citizen then described how he kept firing multiple shots because he feared the dead guy could run right through them.

My guess is he did believe these unreasonable things. However, do you think they were reasonable?

government should not give the power to kill to anyone who panics and has such bizarre motivations when they fear for their life in unusual circumstances.

It really strikes me as an omission by both the press and the MoAG to not even question whether these thoughts and motivations by a peace officer were reasonable.

I don't know that your assessment of the situation is reasonable. Sounds like a Jon Stewart account of the story.

seems odd hed be randomly roaming around mouthing off about it without provocation. either the dudes a true head case or theres more....

If the dude is harassing him about 600$ that he owes because he was attending a friend's funeral it shouldn't be all that surprising that things got heated.

isn't hughes listed as a DE? All reports indicate he will be a backup to Jerry, and is a player very similar in style as Hughes....shouldn't really be too big of a surprise...

@ProFootballTalk: Notice from Bills of looming "statement" from IK Enemkpali identifies him as a DE not LB.

And enjoy being the punk who just got schooled by Geno without recouping the cash ? I don't see your angle here.

I'm no fighter, put a finger in my face and tell me I won't do anything accompanied by the fact you owe me money and one just might fly. Geno did this to himself. He asked for it.

That's the kind of response that gets a person fired from a place that's worth anything.......oh wait

I will say for the record, now that I am in a different state and the statue of limitations is passed, that once in high school, a kid my age decided to rip up my books for fun. When I confronted him, he smirked, pointed to his cheek and said "Lay one on me"

I didn't break his jaw, but one punch later and he dropped.

Now, this was stupid as hell and I admit it but I'm not sure, if I went back, if I would do it any different.

not stupid at all, sometimes people need spankings from someone other than their parents.

Cops need to punched nowadays. Turn on the news man. Newest one got shot reaching for license as cop instructed him to do so.

IK justice for all !

Hope you never need help but if you do make sure they know how you feel first before asking for assistance. Especially if it's from someone who just broke your jaw!

Video of the altercation has emerged. Hahahah!

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2546114-imagining-what-the-geno-smith-ik-enemkpali-locker-might-have-looked-like

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2546114-imagining-what-the-geno-smith-ik-enemkpali-locker-might-have-looked-like

Well, I guess like to bleacherreport.com are still blocked. Copy and paste it. I LOLed

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

On his way out to the locker room Wednesday night, Bills safety Aaron Williams passed Thurman and gave him a fist bump. “You know he’s from my hometown, right?” said Williams, who is from Round Rock, Texas, just a few miles from Enemkpali’s hometown of Pflugerville.

If you think any sport's team is the same as your office, then you don't live in the real world. All things aren't the same, nor should they be.

Actually, yes they should. These guys go to work every day just like the rest of us. Anyone who thinks otherwise believes the son of a guy who is best known for a weak punch on the sidelines is going to accomplish anything