Bills claim the Geno jaw breaker IK

FluffHead

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep reading "police officer" as in "uniformed police officer." The guy he punched was off-duty, undercover and working security at a bar (i.e., out of uniform). While you still can't condone the behavior, it's a LOT more understandable as to how/why it happened.

And yet, a large segment of the media and most MB posters conveniently omit that distinction...

The press omission that I find most egregious in this entire chain of police killings of unarmed citizens is simply noting that while most of us can accept government officials killing citizens when they REASONABLY fear for their lives, its that the media and other public officials (such as the elected prosecutor in Missouri whose job it is to prosecute those who kill fellow citizens accepted as REASONABLE the sworn testimony of a government official who testified he killed an unarmed citizen who when he looked in his eyes he saw a demon.

The government official who killed a citizen then described how he kept firing multiple shots because he feared the dead guy could run right through them.

My guess is he did believe these unreasonable things. However, do you think they were reasonable?

government should not give the power to kill to anyone who panics and has such bizarre motivations when they fear for their life in unusual circumstances.

It really strikes me as an omission by both the press and the MoAG to not even question whether these thoughts and motivations by a peace officer were reasonable.

I don't know....didn't we get "spanked by Pats* 31-0 at end of season with Milloy?

Fair point. But that 2003 Bills team was awful. They finished 6-10. Yet they shut out and destroyed the reigning Super Bowl champs. My opinion is that's more than just coincidence.

Of course, there's no right or wrong answer to this question. Just food for thought.

I am no authority to say if 1 or 5 players is the cutoff. In general, I am lamenting this sudden change in strategy by the FO/coaching staff. As an example, if we just got Incognito, I would say there is enough leadership and strong positive personalities to prevent any locker room bullying by him. But as the numbers keep increasing, I don't know if said leadership is adequate to keep the locker room intact.

Yeah but the jaw breaker isn't a lock to make the team. So they kick the tires on a player Rex drafted and likes. If he behaves in camp and pre-season as well as preforms well he has a shot at making the team. If not they cut him.

Milloy came over something like 4 days before the opener. We haven't even played a preseason game yet.

Also a good point. But the Jets have a new head coach and a new defensive coordinator. There's no film yet.

Granted, the Bills don't play the Jets till Week 10. Still, I don't see a down side to this signing. If IK truly is a thug and flames out -- What did the Bills lose?

Edited by Felonious Monk

Fair point. But that 2003 Bills team was awful. They finished 6-10. Yet they shut out and destroyed the reigning Super Bowl champs. My opinion is that's more than just coincidence.

Of course, there's no right or wrong answer to this question. Just food for thought.

this far out, and with this many guys not anticipated to make the team, im doubting we are seeing guys receive much in the way of true game day play calls, signals, audibles etc..... unlike milloy who was there forever, and right up until the start of the season.

id think in his case it was much more likely to help on that front. though even the emotional lift of gaining that guy vs the drop in losing a liked leader unexpectedly (to a division rival no less) may have helped contribute a little.

Also a good point. But the Jets have a new head coach and a new defensive coordinator. There's no film yet.

Granted, the Bills don't play the Jets till Week 10. Still, I don't see a down side to this signing. If IK truly is a thug and flames out -- What did the Bills lose?

There's plenty of film on Bowles Cardinal defense, though

Guy owes guy 600 bucks. Guy who owes money says you ain't gonna do nothing and puts finger in face.

Hmmmmmm. Have fun with that.

Doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a fight.

Teammate puts his finger in your face, you push him off, swat it away.

my thoughts exactly. And someone on that team is filling Rex in on what really happened.

Not if your a 250 pound animal who is probably getting belittled in front of his teamates

still.....the fact that there was not a O linemen standing up for their QB is very telling