Carpenter, Leo, Mario on NFI to start camp

I know I'm supposed to fly off the handle at this news, but I'm a bit rusty. What exactly does this mean?

It means doom. Also gloom. And Skelton jerseys.

I think it means EJ sucks. And Fitzgerald should shave his damned beard, the joke is old.

You mean Fitzgibbons? The dude who wears his class ring on the field? Edited by jimmy10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it means EJ sucks. And Fitzgerald should shave his damned beard, the joke is old.

F. Scott Fitzgearld? He's dead and not able to shave anymore. Ryan Fitzpatrick might be a better candidate for that.

Who was the guy we cut who started a fight last year or took a cheap shot in camp?

Mario Butler did a lot of it. There was a DL that threatened to kill Wood or the other way around. I think that was Bryan Johnson.

That's a helluva injury list for Day 1 of training camp..

Couldn't agree more. New NFL Adage: if it's good for New England, it's good for everybody!

I am all for bringing back Club Marv

What really bothers me is what this is teaching the young players. It sends the message that if you prove yourself in this league you'll be treated with the respect that you know your body and know when to enter camp. It's totally ridiculous.

What really bothers me is what this is teaching the young players. It sends the message that if you prove yourself in this league you'll be treated with the respect that you know your body and know when to enter camp. It's totally ridiculous.

So it's like literally every other workplace in America. The longer tenured, more experienced and higher paid employees get preferential treatment.

How will society ever survive?

haha

Cut Mario! In so sick of this career. Dude always missing training camp practices. What a joke. Plus, I heard he has a fridge. It's all about Mario.

I knew just a couple posts in I would like this thread. Well done all :beer:

F. Scott Fitzgearld? He's dead and not able to shave anymore. Ryan Fitzpatrick might be a better candidate for that.

Ah, the young kids. They just don't understand the good humor of days past.

Edited by Rubes

35 replies so far and no one has ripped the Bills yet for not disclosing the injury. I guess we're becoming a more mature fan base??

I heard he has whatever Glenn had last year BTW

rex speaks tomorrow and I'm sure he will be asked. I don't particularly think Mario needs much TC.

@john_wawrow: Yo #Bills fans: Hearing you shouldn't fret over Mario Williams placed on active/non football injury list.

Edited by YoloinOhio