Carpenter, Leo, Mario on NFI to start camp

@ChrisBrownBills: Carpenter, McKelvin, Mario to start camp on Active/NFI list -- TE Manhertz, CB Thomas on Active/PUP - Details at http://t.co/tgttAMwjdw.

That link from Chris Brown only goes to BB.com btw

Here's the link

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Carpenter-McKelvin-Mario-to-start-camp-on-non-football-injury-list/3d733a58-a3e8-4a22-a527-13cfdd3be1e3?campaign=tw_buf_article

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think the Mario thing is a sham to make sure he's only out there as needed ...

I know I'm supposed to fly off the handle at this news, but I'm a bit rusty. What exactly does this mean?

they can't participate in physical drills/practice until cleared

Anyone think the Mario thing is a sham to make sure he's only out there as needed ...

I was just going to say they might put Hughes, Kyle, and Marcell on there as well, just to give the QBs a chance.

As an established player, training camps absolutely are the worst. They suck and you just hope to make it out happy. I'd be fine with the entire defensive line sitting out the entire camp.

im "overly paranoid Rob Lowe" when it comes to TC injuries.

When we start going to SBs, I'll excuse it! Cut Mario and bring in Galette!

I rarely know when you're kidding. (I know you love that!)

Our SB teams used to only win 1 PS game - sometimes none. Different story here with yet another whole-scale coaching change.

The '14 Hi-lite film showed Rex just fawning all over Mario. He thinks our DL is the best he's ever seen.

So I'm OK with this -and don't want to argue with you about it! ; )

I rarely know when you're kidding. (I know you love that!)

Our SB teams used to only win 1 PS game - sometimes none. Different story here with yet another whole-scale coaching change.

The '14 Hi-lite film showed Rex just fawning all over Mario. He thinks our DL is the best he's ever seen.

So I'm OK with this -and don't want to argue with you about it! ; )

Haha agreed. The d line has nothing to prove. Just keep them healthy and do some conditioning.

And just give EJ the job now and let him rest for the season opener! :)

As an established player, training camps absolutely are the worst. They suck and you just hope to make it out happy. I'd be fine with the entire defensive line sitting out the entire camp.

I am 100% with you on all of this. IMO, only bad things can happen to guys like that in TC. What if some scrub trying to make a name for himself cuts Mario in practice? I would be really, really careful with the guys that you have to have healthy. I think for me that list is: Glenn, Wood, McCoy, Harvin, Woods, Watkins, Clay, the DL, Bradham, Brown, Gilmore, and Aaron Williams. Those are the guys for me that have the biggest gap between themselves and the next guys on the depth chart.

I am 100% with you on all of this. IMO, only bad things can happen to guys like that in TC. What if some scrub trying to make a name for himself cuts Mario in practice? I would be really, really careful with the guys that you have to have healthy. I think for me that list is: Glenn, Wood, McCoy, Harvin, Woods, Watkins, Clay, the DL, Bradham, Brown, Gilmore, and Aaron Williams. Those are the guys for me that have the biggest gap between themselves and the next guys on the depth chart.

Who was the guy we cut who started a fight last year or took a cheap shot in camp?

That's a helluva injury list for Day 1 of training camp..

Couldn't agree more. New NFL Adage: if it's good for New England, it's good for everybody!