Carpenter, Leo, Mario on NFI to start camp

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've run into Bruce a few times down here and the first time I was shocked how small he seemed. Mind you in 6'6, 250 but for some reason I always just pictured him as 7'8, 1000lbs.

That said he's in ten times better shape than I expected too.

His Bentley is also in nice shape.

It means doom. Also gloom. And Skelton jerseys.

You mean Fitzgibbons? The dude who wears his class ring on the field?

HAHA....Fitzgibbons! I almost forgot about that....now those were the days :lol:

See I knew Bruce would teach Mario a thing or two when they were hanging out earlier this year :thumbsup:

tempIMG_0883--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

Wow...that pic is amazing!.....a bunch of mean dudes right there. Beauties all of em!

Edited by Al Czervik

@TyDunne: Mario Williams may be on the NFI list but he just strolled in too with his helmet on. Looks like he's ready to practice.

@SalSports: Mario is not stretching with the team. But he does have his helmet working near the bike near trainers. Still a good sign.

Mario back to active roster per bills app notification. That didn't take long.

Rex is already confusing the opposition. (media)

Ryan and Co. are nearly hilarious.

who thought active/non-football injury lists could be fun ?

Not good news on mclovin. He was driving around on a golf cart with a scooter in the back. Rex said he suffered a setback from the ankle injury. Darby will start, per Rex, if he isn't back in time. Said they are trying to keep weight off if his ankle at this time.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Not good news on mclovin. He was driving around on a golf cart with a scooter in the back. Rex said he suffered a setback from the ankle injury. Darby will start, per Rex, if he isn't back in time. Said they are trying to keep weight off if his ankle at this time.

This will hopefully alleviate some of the concerns several posters had with drafting another CB. Not good to hear about Leo hurting, but now we shouldn't skip a beat.