Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

Honestly, the Bills need to win 10 games or more this season to balance this and Aaron Kromer, that level of embarrassing national stories. It's hard enough to be a Bills fan, we don't need to add a circus if they are maxing out at 9 win seasons.

If you are good at your job and deliver the goods, this kind of thing is a small price to pay. If you come up short at all, this stuff gets old real fast.

That's the unwritten rule of being a public !@#$ in whatever capacity — society will allow it as long as you are also great at what you do.

I agree with your summary of 'winning cures all' (see: A-Rod) but these are hardly "national stories". A rich, single athlete who likes to get laid and a fight involving some assistant coach that 98% of NFL fans couldn't identify is hardly big news.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your summary of 'winning cures all' (see: A-Rod) but these are hardly "national stories". A rich, single athlete who likes to get laid and a fight involving some assistant coach that 98% of NFL fans couldn't identify is hardly big news.

You know, if another person asks me "how can you be a fan of a team that has a player who likes to invite hot women to his parties and that reflects horribly on the city of Buffalo because he lives there for half a year for his job," I'm gonna bust!

Love the responses:

"hey big mouth hows the weather? it was beautiful in Philly yesterday. cant stand Kelly but understand why you were traded"

The weather has been lovely in Western New York lately, thanks for asking.

Love the responses:

"hey big mouth hows the weather? it was beautiful in Philly yesterday. cant stand Kelly but understand why you were traded"

people show their stupidity when bringing up Buffalo weather in the summer and acting like it's anything short of gorgeous. Also, it gets very cold and snows in Philly in the winter. I believe that they, in fact, also had a game postponed due to snow in recent years. So again, people are stupid. Edited by YoloinOhio

Love the responses:

Whenever I want to drop a few IQ points the comments section of PFT is an excellent place to be.