Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

You make it sound like it was the media's fault for all the ridiculous comments McCoy made this offseason. It's not like they held a gun to his head and told him to say something stupid.

Some if it yes. But Rodak and some of the other trolls amped it up. I remember interviews and headlines that went something like this:

"Were you upset about being traded?"

"Well yeah a bit. Twitter found out before I did, and it was a bit jarring. I had planned to be an Eagle next year."

Headline: Shady slams Kelly! Will NEVER Come to Buffalo.

I am barely exaggerating

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some if it yes. But Rodak and some of the other trolls amped it up. I remember interviews and headlines that went something like this:

"Were you upset about being traded?"

"Well yeah a bit. Twitter found out before I did, and it was a bit jarring. I had planned to be an Eagle next year."

Headline: Shady slams Kelly! Will NEVER Come to Buffalo.

I am barely exaggerating

Exactly. He was upset about being traded to Buffalo. Just being traded. And the way it went down. Nothing against where he was traded to. Could've been traded to Seatle (better team), or Miami (better climate), he would have been just as upset.

That's great. We are gonna like us some Shady in a little less than two months.

I already like him. That's funny stuff.

Wish he had some overconcerned tbd'ers in his hashtags to go along with chip kelly and Donald trump

:lol:

#itolduhewasbadnews!!!!111

The party was last night so you'll have to find an attendee to ask.

Considering there have been no tweets/stories from the usual culprits, we can assume the party went off without a hitch. Great.

[/thread]

Kyle Williams knows what's up - lol

@TyDunne: Williams joked that he's a little upset McCoy didn't invite him to the party but added his wife was probably happy.

#bickeringbillsreturn