Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please fill me in? lol

CBF

Basically Shady responded to people making a big deal over his "ladies only" party by joking that he's now making it for everyone with DJ Donald Trump, and explicit naming Rex, Chip, Barack, Oprah and a waiter who gave him bad service at one hamburger place. Just not Hulk Hogan.

No alcohol. Just smoothies.

To anyone with half a brain, it's a subtle jab at people making a stink, and the insane nonsense reporting which happens at this time of year.

Apparently Mike Florio does not have half a brain.

LOL

Thanks

CBF

Basically Shady responded to people making a big deal over his "ladies only" party by joking that he's now making it for everyone with DJ Donald Trump, and explicit naming Rex, Chip, Barack, Oprah and a waiter who gave him bad service at one hamburger place. Just not Hulk Hogan.

No alcohol. Just smoothies.

To anyone with half a brain, it's a subtle jab at people making a stink, and the insane nonsense reporting which happens at this time of year.

Apparently Mike Florio does not have half a brain.

Who is he so annoyed with, the media? What did he expect by posting the invite on instagram the way he did? Almost seems like he was looking for drama...

The whole thing is very immature. He's a diva.

You can tell he definitely keeps up with the tabloids that are out there. I wouldn't be surprised if he has read this thread.

Whatever gets him fired up is cool with me... :)

Who is he so annoyed with, the media? What did he expect by posting the invite on instagram the way he did? Almost seems like he was looking for drama...

You can tell he definitely keeps up with the tabloids that are out there. I wouldn't be surprised if he has read this thread.

Honestly, I'd be annoyed at how big everything was blown out of proportion. And let's not pretend that there were a lack of silly non-stories about him this offseason. Him making fun of all of the media attention is funny.

because in the grand scheme of things it's the type of party that happens a lot with pro athletes, actors, and other celebrities. It isn't news. Rodak was obviously digging through bills players IG accounts looking for something to tweet about, he's the one who originally posted about it and made it sound salacious. I mean, it may not be everyone's lifestyle or one they approve of, but it doesn't make him need to be "omg he better be MVP this year to prove he's worth all this dramaaaaa"... He did nothing wrong, and Rodak called the Bills and asked them if they approve of him using their logo. Then he started posting about it so Florio and the like could pick it up and get their clicks too. Shady's as immature as a lot of pro athletes. I guess I don't care as long as he doesn't get in trouble/suspended. Not everyone is Fred Jackson, that's just how pro sports are.

I don't approve of a lot of things that some pro athletes do but I'm not the morality police. They play football, they aren't babysitting my kids or teaching. The media likes to blow things up to get clicks and make it some 🔥🔥🔥 topic all the time because our society just has to be outraged over every GD thing anymore.

Edited by YoloinOhio

because in the grand scheme of things it's the type of party that happens a lot with pro athletes, actors, and other celebrities. It isn't news. Rodak was obviously digging through bills players IG accounts looking for something to tweet about, he's the one who originally posted about it and made it sound salacious. I mean, it may not be everyone's lifestyle or one they approve of, but it doesn't make him need to be "omg he better be MVP this year to prove he's worth all this dramaaaaa"... He did nothing wrong, and Rodak called the Bills and asked them if they approve of him using their logo. Then he started posting about it so Florio and the like could pick it up and get their clicks too. Shady's as immature as a lot of pro athletes. I guess I don't care as long as he doesn't get in trouble/suspended. Not everyone is Fred Jackson, that's just how pro sports are.

I don't approve of a lot of things that some pro athletes do but I'm not the morality police. They play football, they aren't babysitting my kids or teaching. The media likes to blow things up to get clicks and make it some topic all the time because our society just has to be outraged over every GD thing anymore.

Can't disagree.

Athletes do stuff like this all the time. They're young, rich, immature and horny. I'm not defending the behavior - I just don't think we should make too big a deal about this. It's not illegal and other players have done far worse.

I wish every Bill was as classy as Fred Jackson. Realistically, that'll never happen.

I don't approve of a lot of things that some pro athletes do but I'm not the morality police. They play football, they aren't babysitting my kids or teaching. The media likes to blow things up to get clicks and make it some topic all the time because our society just has to be outraged over every GD thing anymore.

Completely agree. But he shouldn't be upset about the negative attention he gets when he does what he does. There are plenty of high profile athletes that are able to avoid this sort of attention and I don't think its very difficult to do IMO.

The instagram post was BEGGING for attention.

Completely agree. But he shouldn't be upset about the negative attention he gets when he does what he does. There are plenty of high profile athletes that are able to avoid this sort of attention and I don't think its very difficult to do IMO.

i agree - I just don't think he's all that astute. He may want attention, or he may have thought it wouldn't be a big deal. The same thing with his comments to Rodak when asked about Chip Kelly and he thought he got rid of certain good black players. He should have known it would be lighting rod, he either didn't or he wanted it to be. He is not media savvy whatsoever.

One thing is for sure, he will snub Rodak next time he wants an interview.

Honestly, I'd be annoyed at how big everything was blown out of proportion. And let's not pretend that there were a lack of silly non-stories about him this offseason. Him making fun of all of the media attention is funny.

You make it sound like it was the media's fault for all the ridiculous comments McCoy made this offseason. It's not like they held a gun to his head and told him to say something stupid.

Attention from his followers, right?

Why does anybody post anything on social media? Because they want to bring attention to it...

McCoy wanted to bring attention to his party...

The only stupid thing he did was use the Bills logo...I'm still lol-ing about that.

You make it sound like it was the media's fault for all the ridiculous comments McCoy made this offseason. It's not like they held a gun to his head and told him to say something stupid.

Actually a good portion of it is. They constantly asked him about it. He doesn't just hold press conferences you know. They asked about it every day over and over. One day he said what he did.