Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just women at the party. He's invited all of his friends I'm sure. But wants good guy/girl ratio. Bars and clubs do this all the time with ladies night or free/reduced entry for women. I've even seen bars that were 21+, but only 18+ for women to get more females there. You don't want a sausage fest.

Nowhere in the article do the Bills say that they don't approve of the party...

Rex said that this time period was to relax and get away from football. I bet he actually approves of the party...

Bills direct McCoy to remove Instagram post inviting women only to party (The post used a Bills logo behind a photo of McCoy.)

“We have reached out to LeSean and informed him that players are not permitted to use team marks for personal use without prior permission from the team,” the Bills said in a statement issued to ESPN.com.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/23/bills-direct-mccoy-to-remove-instagram-post-inviting-women-only-to-party/

I'm far from the white bread subranban fanbase so it's dumb to paint everyone with that brush.

Again, if it's his business, keep it silent. He just throwing it out there for every money grubbing skank out there. McCoy is the better all around rb but man, I miss the class of Spiller.

Oh Dear!!!!!! Where is beerball? I definitely would have had a warning point for that comment.

Nowhere in the article do the Bills say that they don't approve of the party...

The fact that the Bills told him that they don't want their logo anywhere near this orgy of his tells me that they aren't exactly getting warm fuzzy feelings about it either.