Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In seven, or so, years, when Shady reaches full puberty, he'll look back on this and feel awfully stupid. That invite is one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen from an NFL player. TO, in his prime, would find it tacky. Good God! For now, I'm just trying to avoid looking in his direction. But, if he continues to embarrass himself once training camp starts, someone is going to have to sit him down, and go Bill Bellichick on his ass.

All I know is Shady better be REALLY GOOD to justify all this BS

While the invite criteria is cringe-worthy at first blush, it's really no one's damn business what Shady does on his own time.

lmo

I hope he hits the holes as easily this season as he has during this summer

CBF

Or that the O-line can open some as large as Shady seems to get in the offseason...

The Bills restated well-known league policy that using NFL trademarks for personal use is not allowed unless prior approval is obtained.

There are a lot of uptight goody two shoes on this board, apparently. Shady's having himself some fun before TC starts, and there is no reason to suggest anything "illegal" will happen at an exclusive party.

Is it a little over the top? Sure. But it cracks me up. It's about time the Bills had some players to talk about.

Yes and yes.

The Bills didn't tell him to remove anything except the team logo. And who other than sexually frustrated dudes gives a sh-- if he wants to hold a chicks only party?

While the invite criteria is cringe-worthy at first blush, it's really no one's damn business what Shady does on his own time.

lmo

Or that the O-line can open some as large as Shady seems to get in the offseason...

That's the whole point! He instantgramed it! Just like he put selfies of himself at Vegas on Twitter and instantgram. A true pimp, Clooney or Jeter, want as little attention as possible. McCoy is just corny and seems like he is desperate.

True story, but an ex of mine was in high school and leaving the Galleria. A Hummer pulls up next to them and a guy hangs them a card. It is Eric Moulds' football career and his number. Super corny that only would interest a stank. Thus, Moulds has a bunch of kids with strippers.

That's the whole point! He instantgramed it! Just like he put selfies of himself at Vegas on Twitter and instantgram. A true pimp, Clooney or Jeter, want as little attention as possible. McCoy is just corny and seems like he is desperate.

Big F'n deal. As I said, it's his business.

We've had a lot of immature, selfish players whose personal lives are anathma to the white-bread suburban fanbase. The only difference is that some were more public about it than others.

What happens for 60 minutes between the hash marks is what will determine whether Shady is a plus or a minus in Buffalo...not TMZ coverage.

Big F'n deal. As I said, it's his business.

We've had a lot of immature, selfish players whose personal lives are anathma to the white-bread suburban fanbase. The only difference is that some were more public about it than others.

What happens for 60 minutes between the hash marks is what will determine whether Shady is a plus or a minus in Buffalo...not TMZ coverage.

I'm far from the white bread subranban fanbase so it's dumb to paint everyone with that brush.

Again, if it's his business, keep it silent. He just throwing it out there for every money grubbing skank out there. McCoy is the better all around rb but man, I miss the class of Spiller.

True story, but an ex of mine was in high school and leaving the Galleria. A Hummer pulls up next to them and a guy hangs them a card. It is Eric Moulds' football career and his number. Super corny that only would interest a stank. Thus, Moulds has a bunch of kids with strippers.

Derek Jeter, a true pimp? It's long been known that Jeter gives the women he hooks up with autographed memorabilia. Sorry, but that's not pimp and its completely cringe-worthy.

Yes and yes.

The Bills didn't tell him to remove anything except the team logo. And who other than sexually frustrated dudes gives a sh-- if he wants to hold a chicks only party?

Why doesn't he just crash a USWNT soccer party then?

Derek Jeter, a true pimp? It's long been known that Jeter gives the women he hooks up with autographed memorabilia. Sorry, but that's not pimp and its completely cringe-worthy.

But that was never meant to get out. He just forgot he had a repeat customer. Either way, he moved on to the next hot young model who has their own money.

McCoy is after skanks from south Philly who work at gas stations.

But that was never meant to get out. He just forgot he had a repeat customer. Either way, he moved on to the next hot young model who has their own money.

McCoy is after skanks from south Philly who work at gas stations.

Doesn't matter if it wasn't meant to get out. It's lame.

"Hey, thanks for hooking up with me and as a token of how awesome I am, here's some stuff signed by me"

True . . . but he never posted those gifts on Instagram or try to pre-screen the talent on the internet.

What could go wrong?

@mikerodak: Bills RB LeSean McCoy hosting females-only party in Philadelphia; women must sign confidentiality agreement: http://t.co/oLDLsS5Hrn

Sorry if this was already posted, but the first comment on this is great:

"The Buffalo Bills objected to their likeness being used in conjunction with any event that includes a lot of scoring."

And sad....

Edited by ricojes

True . . . but he never posted those gifts on Instagram or try to pre-screen the talent on the internet.

Jeter is also 41, he's from a different era.

Why does the fact that he used the internet or instagram matter? Should he have put out a newspaper ad instead? Or maybe handed out flyers?

Instagram is a form of social media, I don't see the problem.

"Hey, thanks for hooking up with me and as a token of how awesome I am, here's some stuff signed by me"

If (or when) I hook up with Alex Morgan or Stdney Leroux, I would love some autograph stuff.

You seriously can't be arguing about the greatness of Jeter, can you? Jeter - 25 year old super models. McCoy - harassing women at the Italian Fest

Dude is well on his way to following in the footsteps of Travis Henry and McGahee. Smarten up LeSean or you will be in the next Broke documentary.

At my wedding, my best man who is also a Bills fan said this at the end of his speech...

"And unlike the Bills, Ryan has a good chance of scoring on Sunday"

Funny yet sad at the time

Also this was during the Trent Edwards era so this was especially true

CBF

Jeter is also 41, he's from a different era.

Why does the fact that he used the internet or instagram matter? Should he have put out a newspaper ad instead? Or maybe handed out flyers?

Instagram is a form of social media, I don't see the problem.

Jeter used to make people check their cameras when they came to his parties.

Sounds dumb, but part of the reason I never liked Manziel is his selfie addiction. Guys like that seem more interested in being famous than being great. McCoy isn't exactly chiseled.

I am sure some of his women are star struck and ask for an autograph. Hell, I have a jar of pencils with my name on them. Girls ask to take home a Pete pencil, I oblige