Shady hosting females-only party(now:back to business party)

The Bills thought it was more than just "nothing" apparently. They didn't waste much time at all telling him to take down that instagram party invite with their logo on it.

The much ado about nothing is not related to him using the Bills logo on his invite. It's understandable the organization would not want him to associate the organization with his personal business. However, the party being thrown, in and of itself, is nothing. It's not a crime, but the way it's being "covered" one would think it is. In grad school, whenever me and my roommates threw a party we specifically invited more women than guys. And every other guy I knew who threw a party would do the same. Women were the party. The more the better. This is why they get into clubs for free.

Edited by purple haze

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I learn about this guy the more I think he is a selfish assclown. Chip Kelly saw this up close and dumped him I'm starting to realize.

If wanting to party with a number of hot women makes one a selfish assclown, sign up most of the male humans between puberty and 31.

The only reason the number falls off after 31 is that a larger percentage of older guys tend to figure out numbers aren't the be-all and personality/likeability really do matter.

The thing that bothers me is who was it - Losman? Edwards? that someone on here met in a bar and he complained he couldn't get women. McCoy is a handsome and ripped star athlete millionaire. He really shouldn't have use Instagram to invite women to a party unless he lacks confidence or has absolutely no personality and even then, what's a wingman for?

This whole event sounds, dare I say, slightly Shady?

:worthy::D

he posted on Instagram. Gronk does actually post his Gronkbash invites on Twitter.

Does Gronk restrict them to "females only" and request a photo, social media, and a confidentiality agreement?

Women, Shady. They're called "women", just like you want to be called a "man" not a "male"

Edited by Hopeful

I'm a die-hard Mets fan. I was 12-13 when they won in '86.

I remember all the players on that team -- At that age I saw them as "characters" -- fun-loving guys messing around. Fast forward 25ish years. I read this book:

The Bad Guys Won
"A Season of Brawling, Boozing, Bimbo Chasing, and Championship Baseball with Straw, Doc, Mookie, Nails the Kid, and the Rest of the 1986 Mets, the Rowdiest Team Ever to Put on a New York Uniform -- and Maybe the Best."

Well, the subhed kind of gives it away, but that book really shed some light on what went on behind the scenes:

1). They regularly trashed airplanes.
2). Keith Hernandez, Doc Gooden and Darryl Strawberry were linked to cocaine. 3/4 of the team was.

3). Hernandez was repeatedly said to have sexually harassed women and was a notorious womanizer.

4). Team members were constantly throwing punches at each other -- and not jokingly.

5). I saved the "best" for last: Doc Gooden told a story of when Kevin Mitchell decapitated his girlfriend's cat during an argument right in front of him.

Despite all this, a group of misfits with "major off the field issues" won a championship. That worked back then.

Do I think they would have won that World Series today? Not a chance. Back then there was no TMZ -- No Internet -- No social networking. It took months, if not years to find out what really happened. So it wasn't an instant "distraction" as it is today. Some of these would have been "scandals" and -- especially in New York -- that team would have finished in last place.

Today's players are doing what they've always done -- actually, much LESS because there are drug and misconduct policies in place. The difference is that the whole world is instantly privy to their private life due to technology.

Mr. McCoy: Bring us a championship and we'll all chip in to get you a stadium full of strippers.

The Bills thought it was more than just "nothing" apparently. They didn't waste much time at all telling him to take down that instagram party invite with their logo on it.

The Bills restated well-known league policy that using NFL trademarks for personal use is not allowed unless prior approval is obtained.

There are a lot of uptight goody two shoes on this board, apparently. Shady's having himself some fun before TC starts, and there is no reason to suggest anything "illegal" will happen at an exclusive party.

Is it a little over the top? Sure. But it cracks me up. It's about time the Bills had some players to talk about.

During the last 15 years, the Bills have built themselves a real "Mr. Niceguy" club that they tried to call a football team. It's time for some nasty on the field. I would much rather be reading stories about how the Bills are kicking ass and going deep into the playoffs than about how player XYZ helped some little old lady and her dog across the street. As long as this does not interfere with his performance on the field, whatever, I say.

Playing good football is what life is all about. As long as the Bills win football games everything else is irrelevant.

I'm in...just got the deets, pick up/drop off locations and my required attire....

Push-up miracle bra, fishnet stockings, and 6" heels?

It feels weird. Honestly. Who was the last guy like this that we've had?

OJ Simpson

And based on his tipping generocity, I am expecting paper plates, cheese whiz, well drinks...

L.O.L.!!!

In some respects, I agree this is amazing. But McCoy is a douche who seems so desperate. Fighting with his baby momma on Twitter; 20 cent tips; selfies with random girls. He's annoying and seems like he would struggle to get laid without kicking football player game.

If any girl goes to that party, they are looking to get pregnant. I wish Spiller was a better all around back. So much more likable.

Derek Jeter won't. I guarantee McCoy's opening line is that he is a football player.

Ha - true words!

I hope he hits the holes as easily this season as he has during this summer

CBF

Well played sir :thumbsup:

But seriously the thing is kind of overblown. When choosing between a star running back on tape battering his girlfriend and one blowing his signing bonus on a slightly sketchy party, right before training camp starts and things get serious, I know which one I'm picking.