Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, with this over, tomorrow we can root for the Sabres to win.

Does anyone remember how that works, again?

and we can play spoiler to the Penguins like that time the Steelers backups kept the Bills out of the playoffs Edited by YoloinOhio

Now the Sabres need to win tomorrow night!

Tomorrow you can root for the Sabers to win. And the best part is they will be playing g spoiler team b.c if they beat he Penguins they take them out of the playoffs.

Not necessarily. Boston is 1 point behind them and play the Lightning.

Put this insanity to rest. About time.

Thank the lord!!! Tough to see opposing fans and Sabres fans cheering when the visitors scored. Hopefully we win the lottery and get McDavid, although the consolation prize is not too bad either.

For all you guys that were here from the beginning it has been an absolutely incredible year for this franchise....the ups and downs of this season have made it interesting right until the very end....I'm too tired tonight but I'm going to go through this thread and read through the posts from the beginning...should be great laughs especially at my posts of giving up (bbb im sure you can apprecite those ones)....we successfully finished the tank and we can now all come together and take back our team that we are so deeply passionate about! It's a great time to be a buffalo fan!

Edited by zevo