Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I'm understanding this right, the worst the Sabres can do is get the 2nd pick?

you are correct my man...if you have the time tonight...tune into the ncaa hockey championship tonight where you will see Jack Eichel.

They can't unless someone is dumb enough to trade him to them.

They can Doc as anyone in lottery can win the lottery.

Why I am really rooting for the Sabres even double tonight. If we can keep the Penquins out of the playoffs and in the lottery, the Oilers own their first rounder.

My biggest fear in the Bruins in the lottery and winning. With the horseshoe the teams from that city have up their collective posterior, would anyone be surprised if that happened?

Yeah, I get that, but after tanking for last place all season I want the ultimate prize. That 1st overall pick.

well we have secured the best odds...now its up to chance....rest easy my friend....in any other year Eichel would be the prize at the top.

you are correct my man...if you have the time tonight...tune into the ncaa hockey championship tonight where you will see Jack Eichel.

Thanks for the heads up but we'll be in Orlandi tonight. ;)

Couple weeks ago guy polled GMs on what it would take for them to trade # 1 pick this year.

Some of the answers I remember

New GM ( implying noway)

Would start with Stamkos,Hedman,Druin, two top prospects plus two top picks.

So in other words , not happening.

would that be worth it or too much to give up?

They can Doc as anyone in lottery can win the lottery.

Why I am really rooting for the Sabres even double tonight. If we can keep the Penquins out of the playoffs and in the lottery, the Oilers own their first rounder.

My biggest fear in the Bruins in the lottery and winning. With the horseshoe the teams from that city have up their collective posterior, would anyone be surprised if that happened?

My bad. Didn't know they had a lottery pick. Bastards!