Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

From what I'm reading on twitter, the Coyotes are totally laying down tonight. But, the Sabres are going to be soooo proud to beat those ****heads out for 29th?!? What good is this for Ennis, and the others who are sticking around??

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if the Sabres don't lose tomorrow, nearly the entire fan base will be pissed. Two years of historically crappy hockey with nothing to gain from it or look forward to? Wow.

From what I'm reading on twitter, the Coyotes are totally laying down tonight. But, the Sabres are going to be soooo proud to beat those ****heads out for 29th?!? What good is this for Ennis, and the others who are sticking around??

Players need to ask themselves if they want Gretzky on their team, then lay low on Friday boys. Listen guys, McEichel is only taking one spot so it's not like you all will be out of job.

So does this mean that the lottery could technically go Sabres and Islanders, and we end up with BOTH McDavid and Eichel? :w00t::worthy:

well Islanders then Sabres

Forget that - the Islanders clinched a playoff spot tonight.

I hope the Sabres players watched the Frozen Four tonight and thought, you know maybe it would be pretty good to have that guy or the even better guy on our side next year.

Both Eichel and McDavid had 2 goals and 1 assist last night. Tonight is the night to ensure that one of them is in blue and gold next season.

If the Sabres don't get this done, GMTM will see the fan base do a 180 and the bullseye will be squarely on his back. I trust he's smart enough not to let that happen. Time for him to let his lame duck coach know who is in charge.

I woke up today hoping to root for the Sabres, ha...5-0, not even close....GO TANK! If the Sabres win tonight, Murray has to pull up some obscure backup goalie from the minors for Saturday's game. Even if Pitt needs the win, it's too close to risk..CBJ CBJ CBJ CBJ....

I woke up today hoping to root for the Sabres, ha...5-0, not even close....GO TANK! If the Sabres win tonight, Murray has to pull up some obscure backup goalie from the minors for Saturday's game. Even if Pitt needs the win, it's too close to risk..CBJ CBJ CBJ CBJ....

And it wasn't that close. Arizona gave a Leafs like performance, one the Sabres could learn from.

And Piitsburgh should win easy peesey tonight, I am sure the Islanders stopped drinking about 30 minutes ago. Two points tonight locks a position for the Quins, they will be resting everyone and their brother on the ass end of a back to back that means nada and next game is a playoff game.

It's tonight or Strohm.

Edited by plenzmd1

And it wasn't that close. Arizona gave a Leafs like performance, one the Sabres could learn from.

And Piitsburgh should win easy peesey tonight, I am sure the Islanders stopped drinking about 30 minutes ago. Two points tonight locks a position for the Quins, they will be resting everyone and their brother on the ass end of a back to back that means nada and next game is a playoff game.

It's tonight or Strohm.

Strome is talented, and has size at 6'3" (he does need to add some weight though), but I don't think he puts up close to those numbers without McDavid. And I don't think the Sabres would go D and take Hanifin, so getting the 3rd pick really worries me....CBJ CBJ CBJ....

Edited by ricojes

I just saw that their record at home is sub .500... :sick:

This stuff is driving me mad. People will gladly look at a team's recent performance and ignore the season as a whole (ie. the crappy 80 games the Sabres have had) if that view leads towards doom and gloom for Buffalo. But if the recent performance leads to a more positive view for the Sabres (ie. Columbus is red hot right now going 10-0-1, with the only loss coming against the Rags), they ignore it completely.

There is no massive hockey gods anti-Buffalo conspiracy out there and people need to drop the woe is me act.

And it's not meant to be directed at you eball. It is the fanbase in general, or at least what I see online. The inferiority complex drives me mad.

This stuff is driving me mad. People will gladly look at a team's recent performance and ignore the season as a whole (ie. the crappy 80 games the Sabres have had) if that view leads towards doom and gloom for Buffalo. But if the recent performance leads to a more positive view for the Sabres (ie. Columbus is red hot right now going 10-0-1, with the only loss coming against the Rags), they ignore it completely.

There is no massive hockey gods anti-Buffalo conspiracy out there and people need to drop the woe is me act.

And it's not meant to be directed at you eball. It is the fanbase in general, or at least what I see online. The inferiority complex drives me mad.

Wait till you see the inferiority complex if we blow this thing