Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Columbus is 9-0-1 in their last 10, should be a very tough game for Buffalo. And if Ottawa wins tonight, things get very interesting for the last playoff spot. Pittsburgh's game with Buffalo could be huge for them...Still nervous...C'mon Arizona, let's steal one!

CBJ coach said goalie Bob might be shelved by then. But their backup goalie is ok.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way Jonathan Toews could play for the CBJ for just one game??

i don't want to jinx it but the CBJ are pretty good and playing very hard. If they didn't have so many key injuries earlier in the season they would be a playoff team again. It's also their fan appreciation night when they play the Sabres so maybe that will help! Edited by YoloinOhio

i don't want to jinx it but the CBJ are pretty good and playing very hard. If they didn't have so many key injuries earlier in the season they would be a playoff team again. It's also their fan appreciation night when they play the Sabres so maybe that will help!

yeah, but it's "screw the fans (at least the ones cheering against us)" every night for the Sabres...

Edited by ricojes

I think it is a good thing this thing is very likely going to get clinched either in an Arizona game or an away game. Would have been kind of awkward if they lost to clinch it at home. People would have probably tried to give an ovation or something and it wouldnt be received well and it would add to the kind of awkward relationship.

Im hoping its wrapped up and we have a cool atmosphere Saturday

I think it is a good thing this thing is very likely going to get clinched either in an Arizona game or an away game. Would have been kind of awkward if they lost to clinch it at home. People would have probably tried to give an ovation or something and it wouldnt be received well and it would add to the kind of awkward relationship.

Im hoping its wrapped up and we have a cool atmosphere Saturday

I was hoping for a "thank you Sabres" chant. It would have been hilarious.

Holy chit, watching first minute of Calgary -Arizona game. Calgary might win 10-0.

As they say , nothing to see here , move along

Btw, first time ever watching Calgary feed, color guy sounds like a Rob Ray clone

Edited by plenzmd1

Columbus has been scorching and is having fan appreciation night. Pittsburgh playing for a playoff spot.

Both teams arizona are playing are locked in.

In other developments, the Islanders are still dropping and if all the dominoes fall right, we could have a 1% chance at full mceichel

Damn, Coyotes lose by one. So close.

On the other hand, Ottawa beat Pittsburgh...

Man, when they tied it at 2 in the third, I starting to get a glimmer of hope.....only to get hope crushed for the 1000th time.

I friggen hate the fact that so many critical games on Saturday are at different times. Ottawa plays at 12.30 that day....could mean Piitsburgh has nothing to play for. Let's hope Penquins go into that game needing 2 points to get in.

Edited by plenzmd1

In other developments, the Islanders are still dropping and if all the dominoes fall right, we could have a 1% chance at full mceichel

I was all ready to shoot down this one, but then I looked at the schedules. It's not very likely, but I could see it happening. The only real tough one is that it requires an Ottawa win over the Rags. They'll find a way to squeak their way into the playoffs though, probably with a 3 point game.