Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 Sharks 5 minutes in...wow how big was this lose/win tonight. Dominquez (or whatever his name is) in...Yotes will not get another point this season

Yote hits one in with glove when puck was going in any way....again no points for yotes rest of way

Edited by plenzmd1

No way Arizona gets any more points the rest of the way. This is going to be a real nail biter.

If the Sabres and Coyotes end up tied in points, who finishes #30?

No way Arizona gets any more points the rest of the way. This is going to be a real nail biter.

If the Sabres and Coyotes end up tied in points, who finishes #30?

The Sabres.

BTW, I don't remember ever seeing a game where both teams pulled the goalies.

Teams better start taking the Sabres seriously, if they think they are just going to walk in here and run over us, they better think again.

Glad I was working and couldn't hear the game, I assumed Chicago held the lead and the game was in hand. Having us winning with a few to go would have drove me nuts.

Thank you Toews, just saved our season.

The Sabres.

BTW, I don't remember ever seeing a game where both teams pulled the goalies.

I thought Zona held the tiebreaker?

Teams better start taking the Sabres seriously, if they think they are just going to walk in here and run over us, they better think again.

Glad I was working and couldn't hear the game, I assumed Chicago held the lead and the game was in hand. Having us winning with a few to go would have drove me nuts.

Thank you Toews, just saved our season.

I thought Zona held the tiebreaker?

Yotes have way more ROW, which is first tiebreak. (Regulation and overtime wins)

In essence , the sabre can get two more points , 3 and they lose this thing cause the Yotes are done

Edited by plenzmd1

Viva le Tank!

I was an idiot and watched all the Yotes game. Ther are DONE.

Don't think I am going to be able to watch much of the games this evening, prolly better for my psyche and my liver. My wife's plan of getting me liquored up before the game no workee, was still more than cranky.

I wonder what that loss will do to them.....was it the proverbial moral victory and keeps them motivated .....or was it the kick to the nads that ends this run of out shooting their opponent and garners them 3 more losses

Edited by plenzmd1

Yotes have way more ROW, which is first tiebreak. (Regulation and overtime wins)

In essence , the sabre can get two more points , 3 and they lose this thing cause the Yotes are done

Pittsburgh and the Islanders are still fighting for playoff positioning and the Blue Jackets are the hottest team in the league right now. I feel good. I just want to see Arizona get a point or two to take some suspense out of it all.

A Sabres loss and Coyotes win tonight and everything could be over by 10:00 Monday night.

Edited by JM57

Pittsburgh and the Islanders are still fighting for playoff positioning and the Blue Jackets are the hottest team in the league right now. I feel good. I just want to see Arizona get a point or two to take some suspense out of it all.

A Sabres loss and Coyotes win tonight and everything could be over by 10:00 Monday night.

I really , truly, do not think the Yotes get another. Their last two efforts have been pathetic, and I mean truly awful. My fear is Piitsburgh has nothing to play for that last game. I also think the Ducks will I've nothing to play for, but I think playing after the Sabre game has ended is going to factor in somehow.

I think the Yotes only shot is winning tonight BTW.

Also, root, root , root for Winnipeg this afternoon. Long shot I know, but that will put them 5 up on the Sharks with 4 to go, maybe Sharks get a little dejected seeing that result before they take the ice tonight.

Jets loss could have opposite effect.

Dante not going to be welcome here if his team can't pull a loss tonight.

Edited by plenzmd1

I really , truly, do not think the Yotes get another. Their last two efforts have been pathetic, and I mean truly awful. My fear is Piitsburgh has nothing to play for that last game. I also think the Ducks will I've nothing to play for, but I think playing after the Sabre game has ended is going to factor in somehow.

I think the Yotes only shot is winning tonight BTW.

Pittsburgh, Washington and the Islanders are all just about dead even right now. Two of them will play each other and the other team is going to get sent off to Montreal as a wild card. I'm banking on a nice, competitive end to the season for all 3 teams. No one is going to want to face Price in round 1.

I wonder if the players union still allows it.... remember when Dudley used to make the team ride the exercise bikes after games, to improve conditioning? I think the GM has to step in and start punishing this team for their effort. Just wear them out, so they are dead tired for the remainder of the season.

I wonder if the players union still allows it.... remember when Dudley used to make the team ride the exercise bikes after games, to improve conditioning? I think the GM has to step in and start punishing this team for their effort. Just wear them out, so they are dead tired for the remainder of the season.

So now you are onboard with the tank?

So now you are onboard with the tank?

I'm just trying to help, and you guys don't seem to have any practical ideas on how to stop this team.

I'm actually not that upset about the tank, but I think it's way worse that letting some air out of the football.

Basically, I think you guys have a ridiculous double standard for your own teams.

Edited by HoF Watkins