Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

From the article I posted earlier:

We're not cheering against the players; were cheering for the betterment of the franchise.

Or

We're cheering for the logo on the front and not the name on the back...

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Then Im pushing for Murray to just fire Nolan now and take over as HC. Plenty of GMs have done it before. If the HC isnt on the same page as the rest of the organization, then get him out of there. And I like Nolan, but this tank is more important than any of our current players/coaches.

been saying this all along

Major League meets Greek tragedy. Scorned players band together and start winning games to spite management only to finish 3 places removed from dead last, cementing a miserable season and a mediocre draft pick which ensures another miserable season.

Can't do another season of tank, if they can't get the "players" then they need to bring in the best FAs this offseason

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will sound pervy...but i get that motivation! As long as they share on instagram when complete...maybe takes some of the sting out of 29th

she aint that hot

You know, Schopp sometimes has some interesting ideas...I heard him a few weeks ago talking about "how do you avoid the tank phenomenon"? He brought up the idea of simply rewarding teams in the draft, based on what percentage of their points (in hockey) or wins they got, after they were eliminated from contention. I realize that could be complicated, and you would have to draw the line on what the cut-off point is for elimination...but an interesting idea.

so reach for 9th?

Im still pretty-very optimistic. The 2 wins came against awful teams. One just got back West from a tough trip East, and the other was gassed playing back to back nights.

I dont think they beat Chicago, dont think they can beat the Isles tomorrow on back to back on the road vs a rested and much better team. In this case, if Arizona picks up a point, or even a win against a somewhat shake Sharks team (Sabres beat them twice), we are on the green, a few feet from the hole.

If everything goes perfect, it can be clinched by Sunday

Conspiracy time.

We're gonna come in 29th place to make it look real because the league already promised us the pick we want.

If the NHL just released the 4 digit draft combinations associated with each team and broadcast the drawing live, there would be no issues. Instead the 4 digit numbers are a mystery for some reason, so yes, this could easily be fixed...

Edited by ricojes

If the Sabres don't finish last I would be very angry with the players and fire Nolan . They could finish last, lose the lottery but get Eichel would be fine. Finish 29 and could end up with 3rd pick , not good.

If the Sabres don't finish last I would be very angry with the players and fire Nolan . They could finish last, lose the lottery but get Eichel would be fine. Finish 29 and could end up with 3rd pick , not good.

Welcome to the party. You been in Siberia or something?

Welcome to the party. You been in Siberia or something?

This past winter it felt like Siberia here

Just worried how the players celebrated after recent wins . They could finish 29 to stick it to Buffalo

Edited by ALF

The amount of attention in this thread has increased exponentially....cuz we are down to the 1 yardline in the super bowl with seconds remaining..the best back in the league plays for us and we have a couple opportunities to punch it in.....just dont throw the !@#$in ball!

I have a feeling the Sabres will get Eichel. I have no reasoning to back this up. Just a gut feeling.

Agreed. Always second-best/second tier. Ugh.

The amount of attention in this thread has increased exponentially....cuz we are down to the 1 yardline in the super bowl with seconds remaining..the best back in the league plays for us and we have a couple opportunities to punch it in.....just dont throw the !@#$in ball!

Or DO throw the ball so we can lose and clinch last place! :thumbsup:

This is too funny. Wife says I am too cranky watching these games sober, so we about to head out for Oyster Happy hour She says she going to get me liquored up and filled with oysters so I will be happy when I sit down to watch about 8.

Hope it works....Hawks, don't fail me now( for you little feat fans out there)

This is too funny. Wife says I am too cranky watching these games sober, so we about to head out for Oyster Happy hour She says she going to get me liquored up and filled with oysters so I will be happy when I sit down to watch about 8.

Hope it works....Hawks, don't fail me now( for you little feat fans out there)

just dont watch...you will be much happier