Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Leave the grandeur of Detroit behind?

Point taken, although if he lives in a place like Gross Pointe, it doesn't get much grander. The real point is that it's often hard to convince family to uproot and move somewhere else, especially if the wife has lots of friends and he has school-age kids.

Point taken, although if he lives in a place like Gross Pointe, it doesn't get much grander. The real point is that it's often hard to convince family to uproot and move somewhere else, especially if the wife has lots of friends and he has school-age kids.

all his kids are grown and out of the house...it comes down to mrs. babcock

Saw on Twitter that the Toronto Star is reporting that Babcock will re-sign with Detroit on a short term contract

Seems like his wife made her choice

CBF

It ain't over yet!

@hsimon62

as per the @TorontoStar Source tells them Babcock leaning towards re-signing w/Wings on short term basis

@DarrenDreger

About to depart Frankfurt en route to Toronto. I'm told not to expect anything out of Detroit and the ongoing Babcock watch today. #TSN

Come on honey. They have a canal side. And hipsters are moving in. The ghetto is being pushed out all the way to cheektowaga. What's not to like?

I am not being snarky.... But the only place I have seen the word " ghetto" when referring to urban areas in theast ten years is on this site. Always cracks me up.

I am not being snarky.... But the only place I have seen the word " ghetto" when referring to urban areas in theast ten years is on this site. Always cracks me up.

And I always think of Elvis.