Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the teams participating made up mostly of NHL'ers?

He's playing against the best players in the world not currently in the NHL playoffs. And he's been dominant. This is EXACTLY what you would want to see out of someone expected to make the jump directly into the NHL.

He's playing against the best players in the world not currently in the NHL playoffs. And he's been dominant. This is EXACTLY what you would want to see out of someone expected to make the jump directly into the NHL.

He has had dominant moments but I wouldn't say he has been dominant overall. Suffice it to say he has easily held his own and shown he deserves to be on the ice with that level of talent.

I can't imagine why he would go back to BU with that Sabres sweater waiting...

He has had dominant moments but I wouldn't say he has been dominant overall. Suffice it to say he has easily held his own and shown he deserves to be on the ice with that level of talent.

I can't imagine why he would go back to BU with that Sabres sweater waiting...

We will agree to disagree about his dominance. As the tourney has progressed, his line has controlled play the majority of its time on the ice and that's due to Eichel's presence on that line. This was especially evident in games against Finland, Russia, and Belarus; the three best teams in their group. Both Brock and Lewis are among tourney leaders in goals and assists, respectively, because they play on Eichel's line. He may not be getting primary and secondary assists on their scoring plays, but his control of the play is the main reason for their success.

Jack Eichel & Evander Kane: A Matchup Nightmare

Joseph Vito DeLuca - The Hockey Writers

The days of “suffering” finally seem to be in the past as Hockey Heaven’s savior is soon to make his grand entrance. Dreaming of Buffalo’s Future with Jack Eichel is what Sabres fans find themselves doing most days. The Hockey News has even put the Hobey Baker winner in Sabres garbs to help with the visualization. So now seems like a perfect time to take a deeper look into the crystal ball, specifically how a combination of Eichel and Evander Kane could play out on the ice.