Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look dude I hope it works out for him...I really do. But the evidence is right there on Twitter or whatever and sure is reminiscent of Johnny Football. You have to be pretty boozy to do it on camera when you know you're staring down a huge contract....just like Johnny Football was. It hasn't worked out for him in Cleveland at all. You can't just snap your fingers and stop boozing.

I still think the Sabres should pick him. I'm just saying that there was a huge difference losing the lottery. 1A with no character risks is a lot different than 1B and thinking about losing a year somewhere to rehab.

lol you are grasping at straws, rehab???? hahahahahaha. REHAB? He was chugging a bud light, not flaring up some meth or shooting heroin between his toes...jesus

Eichel has as many "character issues" as Mother Theresa

Look dude I hope it works out for him...I really do. But the evidence is right there on Twitter or whatever and sure is reminiscent of Johnny Football. You have to be pretty boozy to do it on camera when you know you're staring down a huge contract....just like Johnny Football was. It hasn't worked out for him in Cleveland at all. You can't just snap your fingers and stop boozing.

I still think the Sabres should pick him. I'm just saying that there was a huge difference losing the lottery. 1A with no character risks is a lot different than 1B and thinking about losing a year somewhere to rehab.

It's an honor to get "duded" by the biggest troll in these forums.

lol you are grasping at straws, rehab???? hahahahahaha. REHAB? He was chugging a bud light, not flaring up some meth or shooting heroin between his toes...jesus

Eichel has as many "character issues" as Mother Theresa

He drinks Bud Light. I'd call that a character issue. Mother Teresa never drank that swill.

Welcome to the discussion we had two pages ago.

Idiot.

I like your gumption... You got moxie kid... Even if you can't get laid this century, you're all right! Just tell me which chick you like, I will put in a good word for you and scare her off even more!

;-P

T Risch's

We were recalling what a HUGE deal it was to scrape together enough cash to get a keg. Even though they were/are only $45.

Versus where we are in adulthood today, where it is financially very easy to go pick up a few kegs, but then the issue becomes who is gonna carry these things, and how am I going to hide them from the wife?!? :thumbsup:

Damn i am old! We got kegs for $19.99 at Risch's beer Distributor right outside of Grove. City PA. Now, that was a bar-goon as they say!

Welcome to the discussion we had two pages ago.

Idiot.

I'd tell you to go !@#$ yourself, but you'd only end up telling yourself you just want to be friends.

You're a special brand of stupid aren't you? Mama must be so proud of you Cletus.

So, De-Troy -it is now out. Babcock set to be a free agent. If the Red Wings do not allow him to talk to other teams before July 1, would you trade a pick to get to speak with exclusivey before that?

Edited by plenzmd1

Just a reminder, Jack Eichel and the USA squad play on Friday morning at 10'am on NBCSN (ch 220 on DirecTV) in their opening world's match.

Can't believe how young our squad is and that Eichel is supposed to play a major role. I'm really looking forward to watching him play vs. some of the best players in the world. It'll be a good gauge for him and will help inform what he needs to focus on even before getting drafted.

I'll stake my shady reputation on some around here ripping him for not putting up three points a game like McJesus is doing in the OHL playoffs.