Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@usahockey

USA falls to RUS in semifinals, will take on CZE for bronze tomorrow at 10:15 am ET #2015MWC: http://mensworlds.usahockey.com/news_article/show/515581-team-usa-falls-to-russia-4-0-in-semifinals

Team USA will face the Czech Republic tomorrow (May 17) in the bronze-medal game. Puck drop is set for 10:15 a.m. ET at O2 Arena in Prague and the game will be streamed live on NBC Sports Live Extra.

Last chance to see Eichel play before he dons the Blue and Gold.

@BuffaloSabres

In just hours, #IIHFWorlds medals will be awarded: USA vs. CZE at 10:15am, @LiveExtra; CAN vs. RUS at 2:45pm, @NBCSN. http://goo.gl/ooCNRA

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It compares in the sense that Bowman and Babcock were/are considered the best coaches in the game. But that's where it ends. Bowman was coming off 5 cup wins, including four in a row with Montreal when we got him, after all.

so, if Scotty is a 10 on the Meh Cassel scale this would rate a 7.5?

so, if Scotty is a 10 on the Meh Cassel scale this would rate a 7.5?

I think that's where I'd put Babcock on the Bowman scale.

@USAHockeyScores

FINAL: Team USA tops the Czech Republic 3-0 to claim bronze at the 2015 IIHF Men's World Championship. #IIHFWorlds #2015MWC

GREAT tournament by our guys; nobody had them winning their group, let alone a medal. They were very well coached, too. The Blue Jackets have a good one in Todd Richards.

Eichel answered every conceivable question I had about his ability to play immediately at the next level. In spades. Can't wait to see him, Kane, and Ennis on a line together. Better yet, Murray swings a trade for Ryan O'Reilly and puts him on the wing with Eichel and Kane.

I think that's where I'd put Babcock on the Bowman scale.

GREAT tournament by our guys; nobody had them winning their group, let alone a medal. They were very well coached, too. The Blue Jackets have a good one in Todd Richards.

Eichel answered every conceivable question I had about his ability to play immediately at the next level. In spades. Can't wait to see him, Kane, and Ennis on a line together. Better yet, Murray swings a trade for Ryan O'Reilly and puts him on the wing with Eichel and Kane.

I've been on the O'Reilly-Eichel-Kane train for a while as well.

Buffalo's 2nd first-rounder plus Compher or Hurley and Jerome Leduc for O'Reilly?

What say you?

@DarrenDreger

Babcock and Holland in the air now returning to Det. Plan was to talk on the flight, meet again tomorrow and make a decision by mid-week...

Not sure if it's been on this thread, but I read somewhere yesterday that Babcock expects to decide by Wednesday at the latest.

I've been on the O'Reilly-Eichel-Kane train for a while as well.

Buffalo's 2nd first-rounder plus Compher or Hurley and Jerome Leduc for O'Reilly?

What say you?

I think it's gonna take a lot more. I'm thinking Grigorenko, Zadorov, and our other 1st round pick for openers. And that may not be enough.

Sharks have asked for premission to talk to Babcock

Babcock decision expected soon (2:16)

TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger has the latest on Mike Babcock, who is on his way home with Red Wings GM Ken Holland. The two will meet again on Monday and Babcock is expected to make his decision before Wednesday.

Babcock's suitors now five, including Red Wings

San Jose and St. Louis have joined Buffalo and Toronto in asking permission to speak with Red Wings coach Mike Babcock, who has said he expects to have a decision about his future by Wednesday.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@BuffaloSabres

It's a final! Tyler Ennis & @HockeyCanada defeat Russia 6-1 to win GOLD! #IIHFWorlds

Congrats to Tyler Ennis on the Gold Medal & for scoring the game-winning goal! #Enzo #IIHFWorlds

WHC In-Game: Ennis gives Canada two-goal lead (0:52)

Tyler Ennis flies into the zone, goes around the net and scores with a nice wrap around to give Canada a two-goal lead.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

TSN: Eichel a superstar in the making (1:55)

Rod Black, Bob Errey, and Dave Reid break down Jack Eichel's game against the Czechs and say he's already proving that he can keep up with everyone else on the ice.

Jack Eichel Takes Home More Than Bronze

PRAGUE – Jack Eichel may be coming home from the Czech Republic with a bronze medal, but what he’s taking away from the 2015 IIHF World Championships is far more valuable than any precious metals. If there were any doubts about whether he’s NHL ready, they are not only erased but completely obliterated.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz