Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Babcock didn't stay up for the playoff game last night or his decision could be delayed!

I watched end of 2nd OT and third this morning. Good thing son set up a Auto record with 4 hour extension for every NHL playoff game.

He is an idiot most times , but give him credit on things like that!

http://kuklaskorner.com/tmr/comments/ansar-khan-on-babcock?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Khan was asked if Ilitch would bump the offer of $3.25M for 4 years, he says no, not getting into a bidding war. Wings want him back but know they are comfortable with Blashill if Babcock does leave."

Nick Kypreos @RealKyper · 21h 21 hours ago

As of 24hrs ago growing spec' Babcock and #Redwings would have a S.J type "mutual decision" to part ways. Will be interesting next 24hrs

Nick Kypreos @RealKyper · 16h 16 hours ago

Source says #Sabres have not given Babcock a timetable to accept their long term offer to be next head coach. #NHL

I watched end of 2nd OT and third this morning. Good thing son set up a Auto record with 4 hour extension for every NHL playoff game.

He is an idiot most times , but give him credit on things like that!

As the proud father of an almost 10 year old son, this made me laugh out loud.

Detroit Red Wings vs. Buffalo Sabres: Five reasons why Mike Babcock would select one or the other

By Ansar Khan | akhan1@mlive.com

DETROIT – Mike Babcock said he will make a decision on his coaching future Wednesday morning. It's between the Detroit Red Wings and Buffalo Sabres, as no other team appears to be in the mix.

Hopefully we can change that to "Even the losers get lucky sometimes"

Now, I hope Babs doesn't jilt us and stay in DET or we will all be saying: "Don't do me like that!"

Wow... The material is endless. Like shooting fish in a barrel! WhoTF cares what DCTom thinks about his poor musical taste. ;-)