Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 1m 1 minute ago

On #BabcockWatch, there should be no shame in admitting we're all still, more or less, guessing on outcome, as next 3 tweets illustrate:

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 1m 1 minute ago

"@BuffNewsVogl: Still waiting for final word, but seems like things are progressing well for Sabres with Mike Babcock." Example No. 1.

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 5s 5 seconds ago

Example No. 2: one of Babcock's NHL coaching colleagues firmly believes he's staying put in DET.

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 38s 38 seconds ago

Example No. 3: while it was all DET or BUF talk yesterday, it was suggested this morning TOR not entirely out of picture.

Edited by thebandit27

I do know how it feels.

I didnt become a Habs fan until 2007 so I never enjoyed the Habs last Stanley Cup

CBF

WOW... Did you purposedly slip it in there? If you did... You are the "King of Subtlety."

That's why they pay you Mods the big bucks! Can you get Beerball a raise? LoL...

I am a huge Habs fan but Sabres are for sure my #2 team and I would love nothing more for Babcock to be apart of the blue and gold!!!

Go Sabres Go!!!!!

CBF

Leave your uber-Canadian hockey cheers out of this...in this town, it's "Let's Go Buff-a-lo!"

haha sorry that wasnt on purpose!

All I know is I have never seen any of my teams win a championship!

CBF

So, you are runnin' down a dream just like the rest of us. Question, you are Canadian, what's the best way for Babcock to go from DET to BFLO? Should he take the QEW or go: