Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Sully manages to attack the town he lives in in, the Pegulas, and the Sabres organization..............And, plays both sides of the fence:

http://buckyandsully.buffalonews.com/2015/05/20/dont-kid-yourselves-this-is-a-huge-blow-to-the-sabres/

Will not read either one of them.

@StepnerWKBW: League source tells me #Sabres thought they had deal in principle w/ Babcock 2 days ago around same term/dollars as Leafs. Maybe even 9 yrs.

Wow, that's dirty pool if true.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dare I ask what Sully's reasoning was on that

With each passing month, I wonder if Sully is just pushing the envelope in hopes of getting a buyout offer from the Snooze.

At some point, his shtick has to turn off more BN buyers than it attracts...

With each passing month, I wonder if Sully is just pushing the envelope in hopes of getting a buyout offer from the Snooze.

At some point, his shtick has to turn off more BN buyers than it attracts...

Considering the fact that they also get paid by online clicks, and those who hate them still click, not gonna happen any time soon.

@ByTimGraham: Sabres livid for way Babcock handled past few days. Sabres so confident he was coming that they were prepared for Monday news conference.

In other words, Timah pissed him and Vogl were not even close. What a bunch of clowns outside of Carucci and Skurski