Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard him talk until now. Needs to lose the deep canuck accent. What is this "Pro-cess" stuff?

I have been in plane and in über now so can't listen, but Murray is always an awesome interview. Amazing the difference between GMTM and Darcy, and Rex and Marrone.

Was just watching Sportsnet (Toronto's flagship sports station) and they had Babcock on. He said the process wasn't about the money. Okay? He can't even admit to it that money played a factor. I have no problem what he did but IMO why lie about it now that money wasn't a deciding factor between detriot, TO and BUF. He was never interested in the Sabres, why negiotate a contract in which the sole purpose was to up the asking price so he could squeeze every last penny out of the Leafs.

As a Leafs fan I was left with a bad feeling after listening to him.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Was just watching Sportsnet (Toronto's flagship sports station) and they had Babcock on. He said the process wasn't about the money. Okay? He can't even admit to it that money played a factor. I have no problem what he did but IMO why lie about it now that money wasn't a deciding factor between detriot, TO and BUF. He was never interested in the Sabres, why negiotate a contract which whole purpose was up the asking price so he could squeeze every last penny out of the leafs.

As a Leafs fan I was left with a bad feeling after listening to him.

As a Leafs fan why do you care about his dealings with the Sabres? You are the first Leafs fan I have heard say anything close to this.

As a Leafs fan why do you care about his dealings with the Sabres? You are the first Leafs fan I have heard say anything close to this.

I sense phony people well. It just raises a red flag about him. I had Marrone pegged day one while every one else was saying how great of a coach he was and how he was changing the culture.

The Leafs front office is nowhere near the calibre of the Red Wings. I just don't think this move is a homerun as everyone is making it out to be.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

There's an interesting little Twitter hissy fit going on right now between "Puck Daddy" Wyshynski, Tim Graham, and John Wawrow over the "Buffalo media" with respect to the Babcock reporting.

Edit: Wyshynski posted a blog about the "Sabres and their media proxies" and Graham went all "oh no you DIDN'T" on him. Wawrow joined the fray late.

It's pretty amusing. I actually side with Graham and Wawrow on this one.

Edited by eball

There's an interesting little Twitter hissy fit going on right now between "Puck Daddy" Wyshynski, Tim Graham, and John Wawrow over the "Buffalo media" with respect to the Babcock reporting.

Edit: Wyshynski posted a blog about the "Sabres and their media proxies" and Graham went all "oh no you DIDN'T" on him. Wawrow joined the fray late.

It's pretty amusing. I actually side with Graham and Wawrow on this one.

Did you listen to both the Babcock press conference and the Murray interview?

Buffalo media sounded like a bunch of whiney bitches who got left on the doorstep waiting for a date they never had.

Edited by thebug