Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHL Scouting Combine features new look, location

By Mike G. Morreale - NHL.com Staff Writer

Once NHL Central Scouting finalized the rankings of the top 2015 NHL Draft-eligible prospects earlier this month, the focus shifted to the NHL Scouting Combine, to be held June 1-6 in Buffalo, N.Y.

The Combine will be held for the first time in Buffalo, at First Niagara Center and HarborCenter. Teams will have the opportunity for 1-on-1 interviews with the prospects at First Niagara Center from June 1-5. The medical examinations of each player will take place June 4, and a majority of the fitness testing will take place June 6 at HarborCenter. No player can test until clearing the medical screening.

BYLSMA!!!!!!!

CBF

Please excuse my ignorance...casual NHL fan here. Is this a "big deal" move for Buffalo if they land Bylsma? I'm aware of his coaching history with the Penguins, and his success in turning that team around, but critics seem to criticize his rigidity and seeming inability (reluctance?) to make adjustments to his coaching style.

Is this a big fish like Babcock?

Please excuse my ignorance...casual NHL fan here. Is this a "big deal" move for Buffalo if they land Bylsma? I'm aware of his coaching history with the Penguins, and his success in turning that team around, but critics seem to criticize his rigidity and seeming inability (reluctance?) to make adjustments to his coaching style.

Is this a big fish like Babcock?

i am a casual NHL fan as well but I work with a lot of Pens fans so I can weigh in a little bit... He's a great candidate. They think he's a good fit for the rebuild and young stars. Bit of a tough guy, and very vanilla with the media (the exact opposite of Rex).,.

@MatthewWGR

Here's the article I've mentioned a few times with Bylsma spending time studying the league for his next gig http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=738574

Great read. Happy to see he is continuing his education and still striving to be an even better coach.

In the end, I think Eichel and Reinhart will make him look like a genius.