Do you still hate Bon Jovi?

judman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great singer. Great businessman. Philanthropist. Chased his dream and it wasn't convenient for Bills fans.

Sure. I was pissed that he was part of the group that planned on taking the team out of Buffalo.

But hate??? Over football? Nah.

Never liked him never did thought his music was lame but I dont hate anyone. I dont blame the guy for trying something new. Seems to me overall he is doing well in life and isnt some burned out musician that blew all there cash. I doubt he cares what we think about him and its time we all let it go

I turned to another station today when "Wanted, Dead or Alive" came on. The responde is still automatic when I hear that band. I was never a huge fan of theirs anyway. But I don't HATE them like I once did a year ago. Just curious where others stood. I suppose I have moved on.

When a Bon Jovi song comes on the radio I turn the station. That was true before, during and after last year.

I feel the same way...if I let how their non-entertainment lives dictate my tastes, I would have missed out on bands like REM, The Smiths(oh wait...f-Morrissey). I was never a Bon Jovi music fan anyway, so that whole thing didn't affect me one bit.

I used to do this kind of stuff - until one day when a very good friend of our family said he wasn't ever watching another movie by a certain actor because of his political view.

He was actually hurting himself because the actor was always putting out excellent movies.

So I just told him think of yourself as the King and the actor as the court gesture. You pay him $10 dollars and basically are telling him "entertain me - make me laugh - no wait cry so I feel sad". He laughed hysterically and continued to go to his movies feeling like a King until he passed a couple of years ago.