If you had to start dating today. God forbid.

mead107

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking from experience, it sucks at 50. certainly not looking for someone like my ex. i now have the opportunity to seek out the characteristics that have always topped my list.....unfortunately they are all out of my league(yeah, I know, that's a kitty thing to say), needless to say I fall into the friend zone way too often. I did re-connect with a couple old flames and unfortunately I discovered I really enjoyed my freedom and shied away from pursuing anything past the first few dates. like i said in the beginning...it sucks at 50. I am not and have never been the type to just look for hook-ups, i am a relationship guy and as a result, i am often just hanging out with friends piling more regrets on an already large pile of regrets.....such is the life of Poojer :wallbash::cry:

speaking from experience, it sucks at 50. certainly not looking for someone like my ex. i now have the opportunity to seek out the characteristics that have always topped my list.....unfortunately they are all out of my league(yeah, I know, that's a kitty thing to say), needless to say I fall into the friend zone way too often. I did re-connect with a couple old flames and unfortunately I discovered I really enjoyed my freedom and shied away from pursuing anything past the first few dates. like i said in the beginning...it sucks at 50. I am not and have never been the type to just look for hook-ups, i am a relationship guy and as a result, i am often just hanging out with friends piling more regrets on an already large pile of regrets.....such is the life of Poojer :wallbash::cry:

That's just your low-T talking. :nana:

Seriously... Don't regret!

Look what dirtball Ike Turner even has to say about "regret":

"I'm not gonna try to defend, or undo what's been done. All I could say about whatever's been done, it's been done, and it's water under the bridge. I have no regrets of my life." ~Ike Turner

@ least he nailed something w/out Tina being in the way! :D

Gugny.

And if I ever get free time and the desire then I got a few on the hook to reel in. Of course, the one I want - who knows? Can't wait to find out who is my TBDAHOT date. Here is to 3 years & 3 different women.

Edited by jboyst62

Here ya go Pooj:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pa-woman-pees-leg-resisting-arrest-police-article-1.2201567

I'm 34 and this has been the best period of my dating life. You learn from stupid mistakes and apperciate the more important qualities of a woman. Looks can only get you so far.

I try to take good care of myself and if you do it right, age doesn't really matter to women. Knock on wood, I'm in the best relationship of my life with a younger woman. She is awesome but I think that by learning from past relationships has really helped this one.

But the bottomline is take care of yourself. Once you do that, other things around you will stay improving. and never chase or force a relationship.