If you had to start dating today. God forbid.

mead107

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

therein lies my biggest problem...i have not taken care of myself..i am a fat blob... :-(

I'm 34 and this has been the best period of my dating life. You learn from stupid mistakes and apperciate the more important qualities of a woman. Looks can only get you so far.

I try to take good care of myself and if you do it right, age doesn't really matter to women. Knock on wood, I'm in the best relationship of my life with a younger woman. She is awesome but I think that by learning from past relationships has really helped this one.

But the bottomline is take care of yourself. Once you do that, other things around you will stay improving. and never chase or force a relationship.

therein lies my biggest problem...i have not taken care of myself..i am a fat blob... :-(

Don't let that get you down. Go for a porker then. Remember fat women need love too.

& if something ever happened to my wife or I got divorced I am about 99% sure that I would never get into another serious relationship. I have 2 beautiful kids, it would be nice not answering to someone every night. I would enjoy the freedom & probably become a degenerate achoholic & try to become a professional gambler. Man that would be a fun life.

Edited by Gordio

that is kind of my mentality. i have 3 'boys' that I am very close with, love spending time with them. I go hang out at my local neighborhood pub at noon on a bright sunny saturday afternoon if i want to, it's never a surprise to anyone that the bills play on sundays in the fall and winter, so much freedom. it's pretty sweet, but i wouldn't mind having a hot redhead to come home to

Don't let that get you down. Go for a porker then. Remember fat women need love too.

& if something ever happened to my wife or I got divorced I am about 99% sure that I would never get into another serious relationship. I have 2 beautiful kids, it would be nice not answering to someone every night. I would enjoy the freedom & probably become a degenerate achoholic & try to become a professional gambler. Man that would be a fun life.

Gugny.

And if I ever get free time and the desire then I got a few on the hook to reel in. Of course, the one I want - who knows? Can't wait to find out who is my TBDAHOT date. Here is to 3 years & 3 different women.

After this year, we can start a TBD poll. I am psyched!

I would be super picky, I think ... which would likely translate to being alone.

I wouldn't want to take on anyone else's kids, that's for sure; mostly because then you get the extra added bonus of the father/ex. No, thanks.

I would want my alone time (going for drinks with buddies, taking a ride on my motorcycle, etc.) that I'm used to having ... because my wife is awesome.

So I guess I'd want someone just like my wife, but with no baggage (her current baggage is my son and me, so that's okay).

Never too late to get started, my friend. Trust me.

that is kind of my mentality. i have 3 'boys' that I am very close with, love spending time with them. I go hang out at my local neighborhood pub at noon on a bright sunny saturday afternoon if i want to, it's never a surprise to anyone that the bills play on sundays in the fall and winter, so much freedom. it's pretty sweet, but i wouldn't mind having a hot redhead to come home to

*Sigh* such is my life...

Someone who likes watching sports, trying different foods, and is happy watching tv at night. So different than my wife in that respect, But she's good with finances so I don't have to deal with that. I'm happy if I can go to the ATM and know there's money to withdraw.

I'm 34 and this has been the best period of my dating life. You learn from stupid mistakes and apperciate the more important qualities of a woman. Looks can only get you so far.

Dating in my 30s was a blast; that is a great time to be single.

It's easy to make a list and build your ideal woman from across your past experiences, so of course a new woman would share some but not all qualities of my wife, but the real issue is always finding someone you connect with and are happy to see every day.

Neither can we. #1 was nice to look at, #2 was a lot of fun. Hopefully you'll find a combination of the two.

I thought they were both nice to look at. And I'm telling Becky.

So am I. But you've seen my FB posts. I believe I'm dating outside my league, and for some odd reason she really likes me.

I had been meaning to ask if your'e still dating her! Very happy to hear this!!!

I thought they were both nice to look at. And I'm telling Becky.

Remind me to send a few pictures of some of my other exes. Come to think of it, I have posted a few exes and flings. Poojer used to go apeshit.

Neither can we. #1 was nice to look at, #2 was a lot of fun. Hopefully you'll find a combination of the two.

Number 1 is now one of my better friends. It's great because we are so much alike but too much alike. #2 is in the rough spot between dating and what may be a friendship. #3 - I have a few options going right now but may just bring one of my friends because she is awesome and we do not push the envelope for more. Looks like Kate Hudson above the shoulders, has the curves of that Sophie Vegara woman and can drink like a sailor.

After this year, we can start a TBD poll. I am psyched!

I would be super picky, I think ... which would likely translate to being alone.

I wouldn't want to take on anyone else's kids, that's for sure; mostly because then you get the extra added bonus of the father/ex. No, thanks.

I would want my alone time (going for drinks with buddies, taking a ride on my motorcycle, etc.) that I'm used to having ... because my wife is awesome.

So I guess I'd want someone just like my wife, but with no baggage (her current baggage is my son and me, so that's okay).

Mrs Gugny is awesome dude. You two are so ideal for each other it was amazing and inspiring to see how you two go along. She has the perfect temperament for corniness and totally understands and accepts you and I are totally gay for each other. Nothing will ever remove the memory of her leaning over at one point early on and saying she swore that you and I were probably secretly gay lovers or something - it was the night before the game at dinner.

#3, who knows. If I want to be a jerk and not dating anyone I will put a poll up complete with pictures and let TBD decide. Right now I just have too much going on in my life to even think about a relationship. I hate Texas; Dallas, too now.

Dating in my 30s was a blast; that is a great time to be single.

It's easy to make a list and build your ideal woman from across your past experiences, so of course a new woman would share some but not all qualities of my wife, but the real issue is always finding someone you connect with and are happy to see every day.

Its got its ups and downs. Having a good job, having life balanced, all that stuff is great. But, when you're in a small town pickin's are slim. If dating 18-23 yr olds was easy, it'd not be a problem but they're so impossible to handle with their immaturity. Any woman here over 24 is uneducated, with kids, divorced, stupid, fat, or all of the above.

I learned to break that mold a long time ago and I do not have a set type.